Homebrew Hermes, a new game from Retroguru team, will be presented at Revision 2017 for the 3ds platform

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello temper, I was very busy in the last week and released less 3ds game ports than usual, but I was working on something very important.

Retroguru team is going to present this week-end their last work - HERMES - RUN A LA CARTE - at Revision 2017 in Saarbrucken, and the selected platform for the release is the 3ds (ported by me).

Here is a screenshot of the game:

hermes.png

It's a big honour for me because at Revision it will be a full exclusive 3ds homebrew, and if you consider that I'm the last arrived in the porting team, they are putting a lot of confidence in me.

The game will be released here on Gbatemp after the end of the game competition (Sunday 16), but probably a trailer of the game will be available on the Retroguru site, or on their FB page, earlier.

If you can't be at Revision this week-end, you can follow it in live stream. If you like the work of the retroguru guys, please show your appreciation with comments and likes on their FB pages.

For this port I used my SDL lib, while the previous ports used a fake sdl layer. Most of the work done was making the SDL lib stable for both 3dxs and CIA formats. Really hope that all the effort spent in this work will motivate other people to develop more homebrews for the 3ds.

PS: Ports of Hermes for other platform will came in the next future, the other devs are already at work.

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Everything is going fine. The game play demo was recorded and tomorrow will be shown on the big screen.

After the comp the game will be released on the retroguru site and here with a release post. But it will be at late night (EU time) probably.

There will be available other ports too (win, wii, android)

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone