Hacking (HENkaku) Homebrew Request Thread

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to hackinformer, looks like there will soon be a way to install Adrenaline via a VPK without having to activate your Vita.

I can't wait!

GalwayGirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys, I was wondering what are the odds of being able to create a hack that would allow us to use the PS Vita Browser in portrait mode, so we can browse facebook and stuff as if we're just using a smartphone. With the current technology, is it plausible?

Toploader

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd really love to see a port of POSTAL 1 to the Vita. It's fully open source and the devs would like to see it ported to as many things as possible (I'd have linked to the website news page, but these forums flagged it as spam)

It's a twin stick shooter which has an Andriod version too. The controls, widescreen support have all been patched in since its release on Steam.

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is it possible to create a plug-in/homebrew that remove fps lock? I'm asking because i read some vita games have 60fps capability but locked at 30fps.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone out there think is possible to make a homebrew to enable usb headset function on the vita? It has a microphone so it could be nice to have, just plug and play headset, as well as speakers to provide audio, and you can just plug in headset into it optionally. :)

ViLXDRYAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Please port a proper chiptune player for PS Vita; it has very good speakers not to put good use on it = )

I encourage someone to port the android's gem DroidSound-E fork because it is a enhanced version of the original, hence the -E on its name = D

This is it's official site: droidmjt github io_Droidsound (Replace spaces with dots and undercores with forward slashes)

Here is a list of the music formats it already supports:

.NSF/.NSFE/.SGC/.SPC/.GSF/.MiniGSF/.PSF/.MiniPSF/.PSF2/.MiniPSF2/.GSF/.MiniGSF/.SSF/.MiniSSF/.DSF/.MiniDSF/.SAP/.CMC/.CM3./.ADL/.DMF/.LDS/.RIX/.COP/.VTX/.MID/.XMI/.RMI/.AT1/.AT3/.AT3+/.OMA/.AHX/.HVL/.KSS/.MGS/.OPX/.BGM/.BGR/.KT/.MDX/.MP3/.AAC/.AACP/.OGG/.LOGG/.FLAC/.MID/.LDS/.XMI/.RMI/.2SF/.Mini2SF/.HES/.669/.MOD/.S3M/.XM/.IT/.ORG/.M/.M2/.MZ/.MS/.S98/.MYM/.SC68/.SNDH/.SNSF/.MiniSNSF/.NCSF/.MiniNCSF/.YM/.PSID/.RSID/.MUS/.PRG/.BP3/.DL/.FC13/.MDAT/.TFMX/.USF/.VGM/.VGZ/.ADX/.BRSTM/.BCSTM/.BFSTM/.BFWAV/.WSR... and even more!

here is the source: github io_droidmjt_Droidsound

Last edited by ViLXDRYAD,

Linkuei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
1- A Music Maker Tracker to the VITA (like nitrotracker for the DS) would be an AMAZING addition to the VITA homebrew scene! :)

2- An optimized SEGA Arcade boards emulators. MAME2000 core runs good, but dont have support to Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder, Alien Storm, Moonwalker and etc... MAME2003 and FBA sucks to emulate all these SEGA boards on a proper speed...

3- A Internet Browser that support vertical view and more video streaming sites.

Last edited by Linkuei,
Reactions: ViLXDRYAD

TheOverseer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A very quick request here. Is there a way Desmume Vita could be modified with one additional feature?

Could there be a CPU clock control added, like SNES9X Vita?

It actually runs very very well, so a little extra CPU speed would go a long way!

Reactions: Linkuei

davidgilmour

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see a Supergrafx emulator for the PS Vita.
It would be a question of two minutes only because retroarch has a supergrafx emu build in but they dropped it on the vita!

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think i'm alone in wanting some way to force full format psvita memory cards that go corrupt. is thi plausible?

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still hoping for a working tai plugins manager. The one that exists that's in beta only detects the Henkaku and adrenaline plugins for me

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is it possible to create a games lock that work like the parental control on 3ds. I mean the one that make you input password if you try to open the game, not blocking it altogether unless you disabled it in parental control like how vita parental control works. Preferably one that let you choose which apps/games to lock rather than based on game rating, because vita homebrew mostly set their rating as 1 or -.

wall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to see a maps/navigation app on the Vita, are the devs able to access the GPS hardware?

Music player with FLAC/ALAC support! This console is the best device I ever had to listen to music through headphones, despite the low volume I had never seen a portable device with such quality through the 3,5mm output, this Wolfson dac is wonderful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.