(HENkaku) Homebrew Request Thread

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Venom Intellect, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ionelush2001

ionelush2001 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2008
    Romania

2. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2016
  3. ionelush2001

ionelush2001 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2008
    Romania
    I am only interested in PS Vita games, not PSP or other emu, plugins.:yaypsp:

4. XC-3730C

XC-3730C GBAtemp Fan

May 10, 2014
    United States
    According to hackinformer, looks like there will soon be a way to install Adrenaline via a VPK without having to activate your Vita.

I can't wait!

5. GalwayGirl

GalwayGirl Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2017
    Philippines
    Hi guys, I was wondering what are the odds of being able to create a hack that would allow us to use the PS Vita Browser in portrait mode, so we can browse facebook and stuff as if we're just using a smartphone. With the current technology, is it plausible?

6. GalwayGirl

GalwayGirl Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2017
    Philippines
    hey nice reply thankss

Panzer_Baboon likes this.
  7. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Would like to see a
    EPub/Mobi/FB2 Reader
    HBMAME / MAME that is the latest Builds

8. Toploader

Toploader Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2017
    United Kingdom
    I'd really love to see a port of POSTAL 1 to the Vita. It's fully open source and the devs would like to see it ported to as many things as possible (I'd have linked to the website news page, but these forums flagged it as spam)

It's a twin stick shooter which has an Andriod version too. The controls, widescreen support have all been patched in since its release on Steam.

slaphappygamer likes this.
  9. dizz00

dizz00 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2016
    Indonesia
    Is it possible to create a plug-in/homebrew that remove fps lock? I'm asking because i read some vita games have 60fps capability but locked at 30fps.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

10. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Anyone out there think is possible to make a homebrew to enable usb headset function on the vita? It has a microphone so it could be nice to have, just plug and play headset, as well as speakers to provide audio, and you can just plug in headset into it optionally. :)

11. ViLXDRYAD

ViLXDRYAD Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2017
    Chile
    Please port a proper chiptune player for PS Vita; it has very good speakers not to put good use on it = )

I encourage someone to port the android's gem DroidSound-E fork because it is a enhanced version of the original, hence the -E on its name = D

This is it's official site: droidmjt github io_Droidsound (Replace spaces with dots and undercores with forward slashes)

Here is a list of the music formats it already supports:

.NSF/.NSFE/.SGC/.SPC/.GSF/.MiniGSF/.PSF/.MiniPSF/.PSF2/.MiniPSF2/.GSF/.MiniGSF/.SSF/.MiniSSF/.DSF/.MiniDSF/.SAP/.CMC/.CM3./.ADL/.DMF/.LDS/.RIX/.COP/.VTX/.MID/.XMI/.RMI/.AT1/.AT3/.AT3+/.OMA/.AHX/.HVL/.KSS/.MGS/.OPX/.BGM/.BGR/.KT/.MDX/.MP3/.AAC/.AACP/.OGG/.LOGG/.FLAC/.MID/.LDS/.XMI/.RMI/.2SF/.Mini2SF/.HES/.669/.MOD/.S3M/.XM/.IT/.ORG/.M/.M2/.MZ/.MS/.S98/.MYM/.SC68/.SNDH/.SNSF/.MiniSNSF/.NCSF/.MiniNCSF/.YM/.PSID/.RSID/.MUS/.PRG/.BP3/.DL/.FC13/.MDAT/.TFMX/.USF/.VGM/.VGZ/.ADX/.BRSTM/.BCSTM/.BFSTM/.BFWAV/.WSR... and even more!

here is the source: github io_droidmjt_Droidsound

Last edited by ViLXDRYAD, Sep 16, 2017
  12. Linkuei

Linkuei Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2016
    Argentina
    1- A Music Maker Tracker to the VITA (like nitrotracker for the DS) would be an AMAZING addition to the VITA homebrew scene! :)

2- An optimized SEGA Arcade boards emulators. MAME2000 core runs good, but dont have support to Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder, Alien Storm, Moonwalker and etc... MAME2003 and FBA sucks to emulate all these SEGA boards on a proper speed...

3- A Internet Browser that support vertical view and more video streaming sites.

Last edited by Linkuei, Sep 30, 2017
    ViLXDRYAD likes this.
  13. TheOverseer

TheOverseer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    A very quick request here. Is there a way Desmume Vita could be modified with one additional feature?

Could there be a CPU clock control added, like SNES9X Vita?

It actually runs very very well, so a little extra CPU speed would go a long way!

Linkuei likes this.