Hacking help!

needhelp3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i live in north carolina
Your only option is to pay someone to hardmode9 it for you at this point as recovery mode WILL NOT WORK.

Here is a thread of trusted hardmodders on the forum: https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/

You will need to have and save the following file sd:/files9/NANDmin.bin, this is necessary to fix the system.

This will not be a cheap mistake, good luck.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He will love you ^^
lol stfu

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i live in north carolina

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol stfu

You will have to ship it to one of those modders. Like I said will prob be $80+ with shipping included.

With these mistakes you are lucky to have completed the guide on your 2DS in the first place!

Ask momma and poppa for $80, let your bro use your 2DS in the meantime, and no more modding for you my friend.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

needhelp3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well
You will have to ship it to one of those modders. Like I said will prob be $80+ with shipping included.

With these mistakes you are lucky to have completed the guide on your 2DS in the first place!

Ask momma and poppa for $80, let your bro use your 2DS in the meantime, and no more modding for you my friend.
I actually am great with wii modding, and a bit 3ds modding

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok first of all, kid we need to know exactly whats on yoru SD card.
Can you pop in your SD card or MicroSD (whichever you use) and put it into your PC (im assuming your using windows)

open up your Command Prompt by going to start and search for "cmd" or using the shortcut WIN+R once you have that open do this simple command

dir X:\ /s >X:\export.txt

Where X = "your SD Drive letter" and provide that to us, that way we can see if your SD has all the proper files.

The file will appear int he Root of your SD card as a Text format and all this containts is the names of the files and folders on your SD card

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ask your momma and pops for money or give your bro your 2DS.
PLEASE stop calling his dad a Pop:
cake-pops.jpg

Reactions: Audino

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme