Hacking HELP!!!!!

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I was playing pokemon heart gold and it kept crashing every tmie I went through 2 screens by either doors or saving/using inventory/taking phone calls.

Anyway I came here to update my firmware but since I have not done this for over a year I forgot. I found a file and just extracted everything to the removable directory and said yes to all. Now my card doesnt load.

Can someone please help me!! I dont have a pc at home and use public internet access only on weekdays

ys menu or r4 is fine I just need it working again!

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also have a separate card with nothing at all on it. I deally I want one with ysmenu and one with r4 menu

All the following crashed before anyway so unless they work on R4 menu will delete and try on ys menu

Lufia: Curse of Sinistrals
Final Fantasy 4 Heroes
Pokemon Heart Gold
Kingdom Hearts

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
nezkeys79 said:
eh? my card just says r4 revolution for ds

and doesnt formatting delete all my games?

Yes formatting delete all you games. backup all you games on desktop.

Download wood r4 1.19 on the link .extract and put it on your sd, happy days you good to go.

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine is a legit card. I bought it new from the official website on the day of release lol

Anyway I dont have home pc access so couldnt back up. Anyway it now says Revolution for i.L.S on it (whats this?) and pokemon, kingdom hearts, and lufia all work now lol. Also 4 heroes of light plays better but that one crashed again. What a fluke though!

I also have ysmenu.nds but none of the games worked with it. I guess the configuration of files is setup wrong by me but I'm not changing anything now it works lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...