Gaming HELP with Transferring Wii-U Content

i0nzeu5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, my friends children have 2 wii-u's. One from their dad & one from their mom. Their father recently died & they want to keep the wii-u that was his but combine all the content from both onto it.

Problem is that we have been unable to figure out or get their dads password for his Nintendo Network ID. I know I could simply transfer all data from their dads wii-u to their moms wii-u & then re-download all their moms content but the kids specifically want to keep their dads wii-u system so I am wondering if the following idea will work.

1) transfer all data from dads wii-u to moms wii-u.
2) re-download all moms content so moms wii-u has BOTH consoles stuff on it.
3) transfer ALL the content back to their dads wii-u

Will this work?

I dont want to lose anything they created on their dads system.
Hope this makes sense.

D

Deleted User

You might go around by pressing the secret cookie button combo and then calling Nintendo with given info. Tell them that their dad died (Sorry for their loss) and you can't access his Wii U because it's password protected.
@Ryccardo knows more about this than me.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can't combine accounts anyway. nor use them on multiple consoles

My opinion is that you should get back access to the dad's account (the way to get those numbers is: memorize how to get to the password screen using the gamepad, go back and do it again, but on the screen just before the keyboard opens hold Start+Select+Y for 5 full seconds)

Then just use homebrew tools to install games you bought on a console to the other, & copy saves if needed

Nintendo is certainly unable to allow an account to work on multiple consoles, and can but most likely won't transfer individual games between accounts (but asking is free, I guess)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...