Hacking Help with shopping in China

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a relative going to Shenzhen Municipality, China and Hong Kong shortly and she asked me if she could look for anything to buy me there.
I want her to get me some flashcarts if possible.

Problem is she has limited (actually, no) knowledge of the flashcart scene.
I really want only English version flashcarts too.

So does anyone know about availability of flashcarts in Shenzhen Municipality. Particularly in the Lo Wu shopping centre.
What about Hong Kong? any available there?

If these are not good places to purchase flashcarts can anyone advise anything else that is a good bargain in those areas?
I'm definitely hoping for electronics but would be interested in any suggestions.

Thanks a bunch if you are able to help out.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I went to Hong Kong a few years ago with the intention of picking up a flash cart. I bought a Flash2Advance in the "Golden Arcade" there. If your aunt has no knowledge of flash cart then I'm certain she can remember the names Supercard and M3 adapter. There was this awesome pirate gaming shopping arcade I found by mistake when I was lost that sold everything piratable from Xbox to PS2 etc. Sadly I can't remember where it is now but do what I did when I a relative to get me something and just print a picture so that she can hand it to the seller. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thieve's honor isn't too great. Most chinese merchants are very fair, but be aware there is ALOT of piracy that goes on in China and that includes cheap knockoffs of flashcarts. Supercard is one that is heavily hit by this type of deal. I don't know if I'd recommend buying like this if you aren't personally there to test the goods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro