Hacking Help with new stuff and CFW

Destinykid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently on Rebug CEX 4.46.1 running multiman. I haven't updated in a while and I know that Rebug
is still alive and fixing their current bugs with 4.65 so I want to catch up with things.

I will update it to Rebug/Cobra 4.65 when it comes out but there was a lot of new stuff that I have missed.

1. Apparently now it is possible to convert JB/folder format to iso to run in multiman. Are there any benefits to iso than the folder format? If there are, what program would you recommend to convert because there are a lot out there.

2. I also heard that is now possible for multiman to detect external hard drives in NTFS format and thus you can run games with files >4GB, again bringing up the question between iso vs folder format. If so, I think I would need to run prepNTFS?
And on a sidenote, I have a 2TB FAT32 external harddrive that is near full. If I wanted to convert to NTFS would this link be sufficient?
http://www.tweakandtrick.com/2012/02/convert-fat32-to-ntfs-file-system.html

3. From what I've been reading, I can mount games in the xmb using webman via a plugin loader. I think that the new Rebug firmware has the plugin support natively and I just need the prx for webman (and I think webftp)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1