Lufagathrath

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You may have entered this topic thinking im have problems with my relationship but thats not the case.

My girlfriend of one year since newyears is coming back from a long and annoying trip to london to visit family. The thing is that she was gone for christmas and newyears so i had to come up with a gift to cover our first christmas and our one year ( really big deal for her ). So i got her a white got necklace with a heart shaped pendant m its perfect but the thing is i have no idea how to give it to her. I dont want to just hand it to her because thats not original. I aslo want to give it to her as soon as possible, shes been haveing a horrible time at london and i want to take her from depressed / angry / tired , to Happy / loving / not tired ( well that part doesnt really matter ) .

I need some method to give it to her , im driving her from the airport to her parents house , so preferably , i would want her to get it before we see her parents.

i need some ideas , or at least some insperation.

please help?

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just give it to her casually, like take it out of your pocket, while driving. Or put it around YOUR neck and say

"I got one for you too, but I lost it, so you can have mine."

OMG I should write this sh t down!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...