Homebrew Help with game backup

toolfan2k4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. First let me say that I am NOT trying to pirate software. I have a DS game that I purchased legitimately that I want to backup using my R4DS. I downloaded the wifi backup tool and it works on one of my games so I know its set up correctly. I have another game I am attempting to make a backup copy of called Advanced Wars:Days of Ruin. When I attempt to back it up it goes way too fast and winds up only being around a hundred kilobytes. Obviously this is not the whole game. Is this game so new that it has some sort of anti-backup software on it? When I try to play the rom file on my R4 it just freezes. Any help is appreciated. Please do not yell at me or accuse me of pirating as some have done on other forums. I am against piracy because if everyone pirates games then software developers will no longer have a reason to make new games for our beloved DS system. Again, thanks in advance.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
toolfan2k4 said:
Please do not yell at me or accuse me of pirating as some have done on other forums.

Protip: Most people on this forum pirate, and nobody will care whether you pirate or not.

Download the ROM from the internet.

toolfan2k4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
Duh. I'm stupid. I should have thought about that. I will do that....though I am still curious as to why that game won't work. Thanks for your help.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.