Feedback Hardware Homebrew Others help with 2ds bannerbomb3

Dr_nano1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am trying to mod my new 2ds xl ,but every time I try to download the dsiware exploit my chromebook says "the server could not find the file" can someone plz
(ps I was using a proxy that might be the proxy but idk)

my problem was I was using an old guide ,if ur having Sam problem go to Blaine locklair newest tutorials

Last edited by Dr_nano1,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ps i solved it
What's the point of making this thread if you have already solved your problem? Whatever you do next time, google your problem, and if your solution doesn't come up or if none of the solutions from other people help you, then make a thread here.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What's the point of making this thread if you have already solved your problem? Whatever you do next time, google your problem, and if your solution doesn't come up or if none of the solutions from other people help you, then make a thread here.
There are a few hours between the posts.
Not uncommon for somebody being able to solve the problem themselves in that time frame.

The point is: Accurate problem and solution description is important. Only this way search engines picking up topics can lead people to valuable information.
Else such a topic gets a necrobump two years later quoting the "nvm I fixed it" part with "Please tell me how!!" (while OP didn't log in anymore afterwards).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: