Homebrew Help transferring old save to New 2DS XL

WhiteMaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, I've bought a New 2DS XL after a long hiatus from 3DS gaming.

I no longer have the previous 3DS I played on since I broke it unfortunately. However the SD card did survive and I saved it's contents to my PC.

Is there any way that I can transfer my old saves to my new 2DS XL? I've been fumbling around trying everything, but I cannot get it to work. I am also fairly nooby at this, so please excuse any pain in the ass I may cause.

All I'm really concerned about are my Monster Hunter Generations and Super Smash Bros saves..

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

EDIT: I completely forgot to add that I have modded my new 2DSXL with the latest CFW. The old one was also modded.

Last edited by WhiteMaze,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've bought a New 2DS XL after a long hiatus from 3DS gaming.

I no longer have the previous 3DS I played on since I broke it unfortunately. However the SD card did survive and I saved it's contents to my PC.

Is there any way that I can transfer my old saves to my new 2DS XL? I've been fumbling around trying everything, but I cannot get it to work. I am also fairly nooby at this, so please excuse any pain in the ass I may cause.

All I'm really concerned about are my Monster Hunter Generations and Super Smash Bros saves..

Thank you very much for your help in advance.
If you have a nand backup of the previous console you can look at https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...backups-and-sd-contents-with-fuse-3ds.499994/ to get the saves. If not, there isnt any other ways to get at those saves.

Reactions: WhiteMaze

WhiteMaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you have a nand backup of the previous console you can look at https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...backups-and-sd-contents-with-fuse-3ds.499994/ to get the saves. If not, there isnt any other ways to get at those saves.

I am not 100% certain but I do believe I have a nand backup of my old 3DS. I think it was done way before I played any of the games. Would that be an issue?

EDIT: I have confirmed I have a nand backup of my old new 3ds xl (thanks for the confusion Nintendo).

What now?

Last edited by WhiteMaze, , Reason: Update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...