ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all! Short and to the point I have to take the exam stated above and was wondering if anyone had advice or could recommend some study aids. Any help would be appreciated.

XxNooniexX

Trophies
XP
Country
I passed the A+ a couple of months ago. I agree with P1ngpong, Professor Messer is very useful for learning all the information you need. When it comes to the simulation questions those videos gave me all the information that I needed, just watch the videos on that site a couple of times and then you'll know exactly what to do in the exam. I would also recommend buying a book or two to read as well. Even though everything should be covered in what ever resource you chose, sometimes certain aspects don't seem to get covered in as much detail as you need.

I also used websites on the internet to send me practice questions to prepare for them as well and that was helpful too, one thing I will say though... Don't freak out if you don't get a lot of them right first time haha. When your hunting for questions, the one thing I've noticed is that they can either be just too easy or insanely difficult - They were no where near as crazy on the actual exams!

You'll do fine! The A+ really isn't that bad at all honestly. I'm a college grad and I managed to get mine just from studying books and videos I got online and then I flew home for a day to take the exams. Think if I managed to pass, there is hope for anybody!!! :P

Best of luck to you anyhow, you'll have to let us know how it goes. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill