Hacking Help starting hacking my psp

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are 2 GB good enough? I dont really care if I can just have one game at a time, but is 2GB enough for the game and the save file?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Are 2 GB good enough? I dont really care if I can just have one game at a time, but is 2GB enough for the game and the save file?
Well, a combined FF Type 0 ISO won't fit, but I think that's the only one that wouldn't quite work with 2GB if you're okay with only one game at a time.

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Aww No FF Type 0 for me then :P What about emulation for the SNES, does that take a lot of space? Also, are the converted PS1 games heavy? Cause I would love to play dem ps1 games :P

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Aww No FF Type 0 for me then :P What about emulation for the SNES, does that take a lot of space? Also, are the converted PS1 games heavy? Cause I would love to play dem ps1 games :P
PS1 games are the same size converted to EBOOT format as they are pre-conversion. Most aren't all that big, though the multi-disc RPGs can be a little hefty by PS1 standards. And SNES takes up next to no space compared to PSP or PS1 games.

ceifadorx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
in my opinion 4 gb is good enough (is the same size as my memory card). You can put 2 a 4 games on the card, and is big enough for bigger games like final fantasy type 0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: