Hacking Help please!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Well i found all these codes on one blog i can post link if you need.

already found them :) i was going to ask because, maybe you only wanted those 8 codes you told me.
and, maybe you will be upset if i added all the passwords? haha

but yes.. i have added them all, i have 4 left :)

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
already found them :) i was going to ask because, maybe you only wanted those 8 codes you told me.
and, maybe you will be upset if i added all the passwords? haha

but yes.. i have added them all, i have 4 left :)

Well i said only these 8 coz i didnt want bother someone to much so i asked only most important but if you added all of these codes to the game i am thankful even more now then i was before(if that is possible):lol:

Reactions: cearp

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok when i get home(30 min) I will try to explain the rules. Its easy to learn if you ever played games like yugioh.

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so here are the basic rules.Its 1 vs 1 fight like yugioh.First you start by creating your deck of 50 cards(no more and no less) and you must have exactly 16 triggers.You start by choosing Grade 0 as your starting Vanguard from the deck and set set him on the Vanguard Circle face down,shuffle your deck and then draw 5 cards.Once when you start fight if you have a card you dont need you can return any number of these cards to the deck and redraw again the same number you put in the deck.Since there are Grade 0,1,2 and 3 cards its the best to have one of each in your hand coz if you stuck with one grade to much you will lose for sure.When fight start you and your opponent turn starting vanguard up and start the match.In Cardfight Vanguard there are 4 phases.First phase is draw phase,here you draw one card from the top of the deck.Second phase is Ride Phase,here you ride from one grade to another.You can only ride one grade up per turn and only Unit that is one Grade higher then your current vanguard.Then you have main phase,here you can place cards to Rare Circle.On Rare Circle you can place only cards whos grade is same or lower then your current vanguard.You have 5 Rare Circles,2 in front raw and 3 in back raw.Only cards in Front Raw can attack or be attacked and only back raw units can boost (i will explain this later).Then you have Battle Phase,here you attack with your units in front raw by resting them.If you have grade 0 or 1 in your back raw Rare Circle that unit can boost a unit in a front raw in same column as that booster.When he boost you sum attack power of your unit in front raw and back raw.When you attack with with Vanguard you get to Drive Check by turning top card of your deck.And if you get trigger you apply the effect depending on trigger you checked.There are 4 type of triggers.You have Heal trigger,Draw trigger,Stand trigger and Critical trigger.Heal trigger heals 1 damage in your damage zone,draw trigger lets you draw 1 card from the top of the deck,stand trigger stands one of your rare guards and critical increase damage of unit by 1.When you do damage to your opponent he get to Damage Check.He doing this the same way you doing Drive Check but instead of putting checked card to hand like drive check he puts that card to his drop zone.Also when you attack your opponent can guard.That is done by putting any number of card from his hand to Guardian Circle and then he sums the defense points of all units in guardian circle with his attacked units Power.Here are some basic rules you can find every thing you want to know here http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_Fight_Rules.I mean there are so much to learn and i am sure on this page you will find better explanation then mine.Anyway i rly hope you are going to enjoy this game coz its rly fun.

Reactions: octopus and cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I mean there are so much to learn and i am sure on this page you will find better explanation then mine.Anyway i rly hope you are going to enjoy this game coz its rly fun.
hey thanks so much for that, really cool! i think i'll start with the first one, 'Ride to Victory', i guess :)it seems complicated wow, my japanese is not perfect but yeah, there was just so much going on, it was complicated haha, thanks for the information
if you ever need some help again with something like this, feel free to ask me :)

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well same for you. If you need any help with Cardfight Vanguard just ask and i will try to help if i can. You should also watch anime to learn more about basic clan strategy. So just ask whatever you need and i wilk tey ro help.

Reactions: cearp

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok this is my save and here are codes

1) たぬそいをんなし - Nightfall Star-vader, Darmstadtium
2) けすされへひき - Storm Bring Dragon
3) わくんりへもら - Chain Blast Dragon
4) ねかもあのみり - Dimensional Robo, Kaiser Grader