Hacking Help please!

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.Can someone please help me. I need someone who have japanese 3ds and gateway card,the reasen for this is Cardfight Vanguard Lock on Victory. As some of you already know there are some cards in the game we can get only via password. Now since the game is japanese these passwords are also. Since i have EU 3Ds i cant wright japanese. So i wanted to ask if someone with japanese 3ds and Gateway is willing to help me with this by putting these codes on their 3ds and then uploading the game save to this site. If someone can help me i will upload my save file of Lock on Victory(for entering codes),codes i need and if you need a site where you can download that game.Ok guys thanks everyone for reading this and i rly hope someone can help me with this. Thanks

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
So you're asking someone to pirate a game to help you?

601189_228728780577301_334068546_n[1].jpg

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.Can someone please help me. I need someone who have japanese 3ds and gateway card,the reasen for this is Cardfight Vanguard Lock on Victory. As some of you already know there are some cards in the game we can get only via password. Now since the game is japanese these passwords are also. Since i have EU 3Ds i cant wright japanese. So i wanted to ask if someone with japanese 3ds and Gateway is willing to help me with this by putting these codes on their 3ds and then uploading the game save to this site. If someone can help me i will upload my save file of Lock on Victory(for entering codes),codes i need and if you need a site where you can download that game.Ok guys thanks everyone for reading this and i rly hope someone can help me with this. Thanks

he didnt even say they had to pirate, just someone who has a Japanese copy and Japanese 3ds on 4.x to make a save with the codes unlocked

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah..... IF....its an option, people who aren't pirating are also completely free to help too

anyway whats the point in arguing, he will get help or he won't, piracy debates wont change that

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sory if i offended someone but i just said IF someone need the game i can point where to get. I have a game(gift from friend)but since my EU 3ds cant wright japanese i wanted to ask someone here to help me.

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys anyway here is my save file and codes and if someone can help rly great .

codes:

たぬそいをんなし - Nightfall Star-vader, Darmstadtium
けすされへひき - Storm Bring Dragon
はおぽくはあぞ (watch out for the " to add) - Blaster Blade Burst
たけちるむきせ - Binary Star Twin Gunner
るさへほねきすお - Shine Spear Liberator, Reinet
んちまるせふすり - Pentagonal Magus
きれすやくむふ - Gust Blaster Dragon
わくんりへもら - Chain Blast Dragon

Ok these are the codes and game save.I rly hope someone can help me since this wont take more then 5 minutes to enter these codes and upload save again.Thanks

Attachments

• 0004000000120700.zip
    326.8 KB · Views: 165

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok, i'll see if i can find them game quickly

- next time make a thread with a better name, more information :)
not everyone can help you, so 'help please' is not so good ;)

- are you using any header etc, to go online?

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i'll see if i can find them game quickly

- next time make a thread with a better name, more information :)
not everyone can help you, so 'help please' is not so good ;)

- are you using any header etc, to go online?

No i dont go online since i dont have Wi Fi so i am limeted to offline play

Next time i will try to put more info in Title and once again thank for your help:lol:

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
No i dont go online since i dont have Wi Fi so i am limeted to offline play

if you click on my name, you should be see 'send pm'? :) but anyway, i'll help you :)
the torrent is not downloading... so i am trying to find a fast direct download link...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hmm maybe my user is private :D
you cannot share the link here, sorry ;)
that is ok, it is downloading now, 30 minutes left

sredoje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i can upload the game directly to this site from my 3ds(if that is allowed) in .zip .The game is only 512 MB big.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hmm... るさへほねきすお -Shine Spear Liberator, Reinet - it doesn't work for me...
maybe it's wrong? - ok i found the correct code :D
るさへほぬきすお

Roms aren't allowed here in gbatemp, but you can upload it somewhere else and share the link through PM.

just because it is via pm, does not mean the rules about not sharing roms and links do not apply :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hoi