OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reglitch.net
XP
Country
@Swiftloke @The Real Jdbye

I've got a problem, I'm in the step number 26 the problem is that when I try update I get an error (The dns are on Auto-Obtain):
aa92700e11f048528a036c60f9704417.png

Can you help me please?

EDIT:
Step 26 of the part 3 URL: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've got a problem, I'm in the step number 26 the problem is that when I try update I get an error (The dns are on Auto-Obtain):

Can you help me please?

EDIT:
Step 26 of the part 3 URL: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)
Give me a sec, I didn't actually use the Plailect Guide for menuhax. I was here before the Plailect Guide was even a thing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it say Emu in the version number?

Reactions: WasdCat

WasdCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reglitch.net
XP
Country
Give me a sec, I didn't actually use the Plailect Guide for menuhax. I was here before the Plailect Guide was even a thing.

Does it say Emu in the version number?

Thanks I'll wait your reply : )

EDIT:
Yes, I can see emu before the version number

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Can you help me please?

EDIT:
Does the Update bar load a little and then do that? If so, what I did on my emunand is kept updating until it finally reaches the end. It's extremely tiresome having to re-update every failure but that's how I did it.

WasdCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reglitch.net
XP
Country
Maybe the servers are down for maintenance :unsure:
You didn't block the update servers in your router did you?
No I didn't block the servers (I use the youtubehax in my wii u) and the servers are on: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

: (

Does the Update bar load a little and then do that? If so, what I did on my emunand is kept updating until it finally reaches the end. It's extremely tiresome having to re-update every failure but that's how I did it.
YES I've this problem, I'm going to try it, thanks. GBATEMP community're AMAZING!!!!

Thanks you're all great @Superbossboo @The Real Jdbye @Swiftloke

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No I didn't block the servers (I use the youtubehax in my wii u) and the servers are on: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

: (

YES I've this problem, I'm going to try it, thanks. GBATEMP community're AMAZING!!!!

Thanks you're all great @Superbossboo @The Real Jdbye @Swiftloke
You can also try to leave the 3DS in sleep mode until the update nag appears, then go to system settings and update (do not update directly from the update nag though, there are some rumors that it will update your sysNAND if you do)
This won't work in Luma3DS because it blocks automatic downloading of updates but should work in rxTools.

WasdCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reglitch.net
XP
Country
You can also try to leave the 3DS in sleep mode until the update nag appears, then go to system settings and update (do not update directly from the update nag though, there are some rumors that it will update your sysNAND if you do)
This won't work in Luma3DS because it blocks automatic downloading of updates but should work in rxTools.

I just updated the 3ds using the method of @Superbossboo

WasdCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reglitch.net
XP
Country

I finished :)

I've got other 3ds with the version 4.5.0-8E with rxtools do I have to format the SD and do the same steps like the other 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1