Hardware Help me to unlock my Wii U

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is no way! I called Nintendo they told me that if I have no PIN code & no account' password, I have to send them the console.

But the warranty has expired so I'm screwed

Nope there is an EASY fix if your stuck with a PIN :) . What you need is 3DS Explorer http://3dbrew.org/wiki/3DSExplorer <-- found here. It has an option to unblock 3DS PIN but it also works for Wii U and I'm pretty sure there is a NDS/Wii unlocker too. All you do is enter your Wii U's system date and time,and region and it will generate a master key

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Nope there is an EASY fix if your stuck with a PIN :) . What you need is 3DS Explorer http://3dbrew.org/wiki/3DSExplorer <-- found here. It has an option to unblock 3DS PIN but it also works for Wii U and I'm pretty sure there is a NDS/Wii unlocker too. All you do is enter your Wii U's system date and time,and region and it will generate a master key
But when your Wii U is locked, you can't even open the home menu so you can't see the date & time

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you could guesstimate as the time may be set to close to the correct time of day and correct date. it is worth a try at minimum.
I don't need to try because I finally founded the good PIN code ^^
But I'll try to lock and unlock it again with this tool. (With a PIN code that I know :P )

EDIT: But you need the enquiry number anyway so it's useless

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't need to try because I finally founded the good PIN code ^^
But I'll try to lock and unlock it again with this tool. (With a PIN code that I know :P )

EDIT: But you need the enquiry number anyway so it's useless

This tool saved my life once when I couldn't open my 3DS settings.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a service but it costs 60 dollars you pay for pay pal, I do not recommend it
I know a service but it costs 60 dollars you pay for pay pal, I do not recommend it
Umm, alright. I’ll be the one to say this. I hope this post finds you well.

Don’t thread bump, this thread is from 3 years ago. You don’t post on something from years ago. Just remember that in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.