Homebrew [HELP] In Quite the Pickle... Error codes and Updating

iMaxed0ut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I am in need of major help here...

So as of recently, I noticed that my homebrewed WiiU (5.5.1) was getting error 105-4206 (when trying to update games) and 102-2512 when trying to play online (specifically Super Mario Maker). I only really use my homebrew to play Nintendont which I really want to keep. Can anyone direct me in how I can update and get rid of such errors without losing my homebrew? Or anything to try and fix the problem. I'm really new to this Homebrew and hacking thing, so you'll have to explain to me very carefully and be patient with me... sorry in advance for the many questions. Thanks to all who can help!

PS. I can provide screenshots/pictures when/if needed

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey my wiiu freezes at startup mii profile pages is there anyway to fix the impossible to go intto my main profile menu i have tried everything and its like it was bricked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hey my wiiu freezes at startup mii profile pages is there anyway to fix the impossible to go intto my main profile menu i have tried everything and its like it was bricked
wiiu version was 5.5.2 by nintendo i tried to reinstall gecko latest version from wii brew wiki only to see on my wii homebrew channel inside the wiiu that it couldn't be identified so i used alternate gecko os instead to casually hack warioland shake it and then one morning after myy brother plays zelda bow he says that its freezing when it loads to the mii profile point and other ways of getting beyond there have have fruitless since i had to wait until today to get the chance to start wiiu homebrew exploits because he's now in college

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wiiu version was 5.5.2 by nintendo i tried to reinstall gecko latest version from wii brew wiki only to see on my wii homebrew channel inside the wiiu that it couldn't be identified so i used alternate gecko os instead to casually hack warioland shake it and then one morning after myy brother plays zelda bow he says that its freezing when it loads to the mii profile point and other ways of getting beyond there have have fruitless since i had to wait until today to get the chance to start wiiu homebrew exploits because he's now in college
Think your in the wrong thread

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not exactly sure what the heck 102-2512 is, but you can update your games through NNUPatcher (which seems to have not worked for you). However, you can also use Wii U USB Helper or some other Wii U game downloader to download the installer files, then install it with whatever WUP Installer you like.

But if all you care about Homebrew-wise is Nintendont, you can update your Wii U to 5.5.2 (losing access to the 5.5.1 browser exploit) without having your vWii setup affected (although nobody would recommend it because of the loss of the browser exploit). If you install Haxchi though, you can update to 5.5.2 without any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters