Help in extracting difficult demo .NDS content

23rhnfm384

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello. I've tried extracting music from an nds demo file from a site (mariomasta64 .me /dlplay).
The demo game is "Trauma Center Under the Knife 2" from the "DS Download Station - USA - Series 11 (Spring 2009)" section and even with multiple tools and all that I can't seem to get it to work. I'd like to request someone to try and extract the music files from the demo game?
I'm not sure if anyone has tried extracting files from .Nds files, let alone demo files. Can this be done? From various tools I've used i've gotten variations of errors or some other ones in which I'd assume I haven't done it right.. which is why i decided to post here instead of struggling in hopes of finding someone who has extracted .NDS files from DS games.
If the files have been successfully extracted, would a link to them be good?
I tried some sound extraction tools such as vgmtrans, but they mostly deal with sdat files and the full UTK2 game actually stores its music as .bin files (I thought maybe the demo does too) so I turned to Tinke instead. But for some reason, it cannot recognize any useful files in the rom. I’ve tried similar programs and got similar results. The files must be in a wierd format.
Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!