Hacking [HELP!] I'm not sure what I did but it's uninstalling CFW Luma

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you follow the uninstalling CFW guide only to worry about it being unhackable? :/ It's hackable, but now you'll need to buy compatible flashcart for ntrboot and refollow 3ds.guide if you wish to reinstall CFW.

Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
After you installed luma, you updated to the new FW, correct?
Well after purging luma, your sys is on 11.5. Why did you uninstall it?
You can do ntrboot hack now,.with flashed DS card now.
Why did you follow the uninstalling CFW guide only to worry about it being unhackable? :/ It's hackable, but now you'll need to buy compatible flashcart for ntrboot and refollow 3ds.guide if you wish to reinstall CFW.
So my 3DSXL kept turning off if no sd card was present and some things kept crashing my 3DS (ex homebrew launcher). So I thought, to redo everything from scratch... :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my 3DSXL kept turning off if no sd card was present and some things kept crashing my 3DS (ex homebrew launcher). So I thought, to redo everything from scratch... :/

Well the 3DS turning off with no SD card present is an easy fix but it's too late now.

Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Number 1 rule - ask on the forums or on the homebrew discord if you have issues and you aren't certain how to fix them (i.e. before trying random stuff).
Thanks lol it's working again with LUMA. I just didn't know it would end up this bad. Thank NTR :)
https://3ds.guide/ntrboot

If you mean AceKard 2i then you will need a different system to be able to flash it e.g. an original DS or a second 3DS with CFW.
All done Thanks again!

Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Everything is all good now. I installed Boot9Strap + LUMA. My whole thing was, I was trying to install LUMA and it all seemed well but when I was following the guide to use the Download Play app, and attempting to run HBL, it kept crashing and I didn't understand why. So eventually I decided to want to start fresh and reinstall LUMA. I looked up uninstalling LUMA CFW and ended up at the guide. After that, I noticed that the FW was the latest and freaked out! Then, I came here and asked for some assistance. Thanks to NTRBoot, and you guys for pointing me in the right direction, I was able to restore everything back to the way it was and complete the installation. Thanks again GBATemp members!

Lol very strange threat XD
haha yeah.

Last edited by Romruto,
Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is all good now. I installed Boot9Strap + LUMA. My whole thing was, I was trying to install LUMA and it all seemed well but when I was following the guide to use the Download Play app, and attempting to run HBL, it kept crashing and I didn't understand why. So eventually I decided to want to start fresh and reinstall LUMA. I looked up uninstalling LUMA CFW and ended up at the guide. After that, I noticed that the FW was the latest and freaked out! Then, I came here and asked for some assistance. Thanks to NTRBoot, and you guys for pointing me in the right direction, I was able to restore everything back to the way it was and complete the installation. Thanks again GBATemp members!

haha yeah.
I'm glad you got it fixed but this whole fiasco made me want to shake you Lol. :wacko:

Reactions: Romruto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: