Hacking Help, I don't know what happens to my Switch: Message in all games that it has been closed

spektralia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all, greetings community, I want to present my case.

Context:
I have a Nintendo Switch that I bought in a bazaar, I don't know what happened to her before, or what her life was like or anything like that, I only bought it because I saw that it had Atmosphere installed and it turned on and could be "used", I bought it something economical, so I did not hesitate to make me of it.
The console has Firmware 10.1.0, it is banned from nintendo services, I have a memory of 128 gb Class 10 and one of 32 class U1, both original and working in other devices (GoPro and cell phone)

Case:
When I got home and tried to install a game, I was surprised that the games did not run, and I thought I had to update or something like that, I continue with my search and update the atmos, update the sigpatches, and install with awoo, with goldleaf, I get the backups in several places thinking that it was that and nothing, I still cannot load them, they are installed, yes, but when it opens, and loads the main screen, I get a message that says that it has occurred an error and needs to be closed, so with everyone, I contact a colleague in a group of Face and he helps me to be able to install everything again and we continue in the same, create emunand and the same problem happens, the games are installed and all the roll but it does not pass the loading screen and a black screen appears with the message that the game has closed, but without any code or anything, just the message.
We try to update the firmware with the ChoiDujourNX to the same version 10.1.0 and I get a message that some ncas are not found (missing 67 of 127 nca's, something like that), try to update to a lower version and the same thing happens, download the firmware from different places and the same thing happens, I tried a second memory, that's why mentioning the two, and the same thing happens, 67 does not always appear, 50 appears 62, but almost always it is about 3/4 of the time it ends to verify the files the bunny app.
The companion of the Face told me that the Sysnad is possibly corrupted somewhere and that is why it marks the error of the games and that I wait for a new update to see what happens with the bunny app, so I decided to ask for help in the forum to see if anyone has any idea what might be happening.
The error of the games also happens with the original cartridges, both in Emunand, as in Atmosphere and even in the Original Sysnand.
I have only been able to make two games work, one arcade from The King of Figter and the 1, 2, Switch, only those two backups.

I already did System Wipe with the Tegra Explorer and even so it is still in them.

I was thinking of doing MMC Rebuild, with the firmware files taken from an update, but I don't know if it is viable or if I have problems when I flash the new Nand and I am left with a nice and beautiful brick now that it does not turn on

I have Nand Backup (the one I have right now that doesn't work), the keys and everything that needs to be backed up that comes out in the tutorials.

If someone could help me or give me ideas or make sure that my last option is viable, I will thank them with all my heart.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: spektralia

spektralia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What version of Atmosphere and which firmware did you install? Currently, Atmosphere 0.14.3 and Switch Firmware 10.2.0 are not compatible with any sigpatches so it would cause that exact issue. If you are using either of those versions, downgrade to the last versions and get the sigpatches from this thread...

10.1.0 with 0.14.1 atmos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol