Gaming [HELP] i cant start up pokemon Red

deisuke1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys

i got this problem i cant play pokemon red on my O3DS even so i have installed it through

FBI cia installer 2.2.1. My problem is more like when i run the game it keeps looping at the start 3ds

screen. My 3ds version is 9.2.0.22E and i have downgraded it from when it was 10.6.

So please can someone tell me the reason why the game wont load and also help me out.

Thanks in advance

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys

i got this problem i cant play pokemon red on my O3DS even so i have installed it through

FBI cia installer 2.2.1. My problem is more like when i run the game it keeps looping at the start 3ds

screen. My 3ds version is 9.2.0.22E and i have downgraded it from when it was 10.6.

So please can someone tell me the reason why the game wont load and also help me out.

Thanks in advance
Did you have a CFW? And an Emunand?
What firmware is your emunand if you have one?

deisuke1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I use rxtools and the version is rx-E 11.0.0-33E. About
Emunand I am little confused what u mean since I am new with this

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Rxtools is outdated
What they're trying to say is that you need to have your system's AGB_FIRM patched in order to run GBA VC Injects and Luma does this automatically.

Also, you need to install the GBA VC on both your sysNAND and emuNAND in order for it to run as well.

Last edited by Monty Kensicle,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
sounds more like a seed crypto issue, you will either need a crypto fixed copy of pokemon red or to visit the eshop page to receive the seed

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
he doesn't even need to "repair" it, he just has to visit the page on the eshop, this will trigger the seed to be downloaded, he will then be able to launch the game fine

im surprised the plailect a9lh guide hasnt been posted yet, that seems to be the answer to everything now days :creep:

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.