Hacking Help, hard drive not reccognized all of a sudden

dsapper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two usb hard drives that were working fine. Today I used the waninkoto fw updater to get to 4.1 and then updated my cios to cios38 rev 14. I did the fw update first but never checked to see if the usb drives were still working so I'm not sure which is the issue. But either way in 3 different loaders none can recognize my usb drive. Any ideas, suggestions, hints? lol

Thanks for any help

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsapper said:
I have two usb hard drives that were working fine. Today I used the waninkoto fw updater to get to 4.1 and then updated my cios to cios38 rev 14. I did the fw update first but never checked to see if the usb drives were still working so I'm not sure which is the issue. But either way in 3 different loaders none can recognize my usb drive. Any ideas, suggestions, hints? lol

Thanks for any help
did you try the other usb port? depending on how old the cios you were upgrading from is, you may have had the luxury of using either, but now you have to use the bottom/far right port.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol