Hacking Question HELP!!! Downgrade Crashed My Switch

KsAmJ

OP
Trophies
XP
please please i need immidate help i think i screwed up my switch

my switch initailly was on 4.0.1 and took raw NAND backup and upgraded "Without buning fuses" to 7.0.1
recently i discovered i need the boot0 and boot1 which i didn't backup them or lost them to start using the new emunand by atmospher 0.9

so i have searched the fourm and someone was suggesting to downgrade back for the orignal 4.0.1 and then take a backup from the boot 0 and boot 1
so i downgraded using the homebrew app and then i removed the AutoRCM and Shutdown on complete
then i injected the hekate and went to do a boot0 and boot1 backup

after it finish i thought the enable back the autorcm but i found out it was already enabled (I WAS SHOCK)

i think i should let the console to reboot after the upgrade not to SHUTDOWN

i am afraid i am now stuck with a console with 4.0.1 firmware and 7.0.1 boot0 and boot1

now i dont know what to do or how to fix the console

as when i try to boot it throw hekate to load Atmospher it panic and shutdown

how can i fix my switch now?? should i just do nand restore (FYI i dont have boot0 and boot1 from the orignal NAND i have only the ones after downgrade)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
please please i need immidate help i think i screwed up my switch

my switch initailly was on 4.0.1 and took raw NAND backup and upgraded "Without buning fuses" to 7.0.1
recently i discovered i need the boot0 and boot1 which i didn't backup them or lost them to start using the new emunand by atmospher 0.9

so i have searched the fourm and someone was suggesting to downgrade back for the orignal 4.0.1 and then take a backup from the boot 0 and boot 1
so i downgraded using the homebrew app and then i removed the AutoRCM and Shutdown on complete
then i injected the hekate and went to do a boot0 and boot1 backup

after it finish i thought the enable back the autorcm but i found out it was already enabled (I WAS SHOCK)

i think i should let the console to reboot after the upgrade not to SHUTDOWN

i am afraid i am now stuck with a console with 4.0.1 firmware and 7.0.1 boot0 and boot1

now i dont know what to do or how to fix the console

as when i try to boot it throw hekate to load Atmospher it panic and shutdown

how can i fix my switch now?? should i just do nand restore (FYI i dont have boot0 and boot1 from the orignal NAND i have only the ones after downgrade)
Follow this guide to generate new NAND files for 4.0.1, but only restore the boot0 and boot1 ones: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

Reactions: Quantumcat

KsAmJ

OP
Trophies
XP

Slim45

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think you have downgraded without initialising.

Use memloader and hacdiskmount to load system partition and delele everything in the save folder except 800000000120.

That should help
DO NOT DELETE 800000000120

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P