Hacking HELP! Can't use DSTWO card after downgrade to 9.2

Rebunkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downgraded my 2ds (from 11.1 without softbricking) and I succesfully installed luma3ds and A9LH using https://3ds.guide in order to use my DSTWO+ card to emulate 3ds games. However, when I put the card in the slot, it gives me the message 'an error has occurred. Hold down the power button ....etc'. Before I downgraded, the card did work ( I tried an ds game, worked ). Can someone help? It doesn't take normal games anymore either.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my 2ds (from 11.1 without softbricking) and I succesfully installed luma3ds and A9LH using https://3ds.guide in order to use my DSTWO+ card to emulate 3ds games. However, when I put the card in the slot, it gives me the message 'an error has occurred. Hold down the power button ....etc'. Before I downgraded, the card did work ( I tried an ds game, worked ). Can someone help? It doesn't take normal games anymore either.
Have fun with a gateway bricking

Reactions: Dionicio3

Rebunkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well this really doesn't help me. What do i need to do in order to get the dstwo+ to work? I downgraded the firmware to 9.2 because the dstwo doesn't work with 11.1.( The 3ds emulation that is)

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this really doesn't help me. What do i need to do in order to get the dstwo+ to work? I downgraded the firmware to 9.2 because the dstwo doesn't work with 11.1.( The 3ds emulation that is)
Your better off installing A9LH and forgoing this brickway u have

Rebunkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But the dstwo + doesn't work with 11.3, does it? I want to play 3ds games with it
And i'm really scared of updating since the last time i did that, i couldn't use homebrew or anything. I brought that 2ds back and got a new one.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the dstwo + doesn't work with 11.3, does it? I want to play 3ds games with it
And i'm really scared of updating since the last time i did that, i couldn't use homebrew or anything. I brought that 2ds back and got a new one.
Want a bricked 3ds?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Do not use the DSTWO+ for 3DS games, you'll brick your 3DS.
It works fine for DS games on 11.3. Just install freeShop in Luma and use that to get your games.

Rebunkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oke thanks, does this mean i have to buy a Gateway card? Also, is updating safe? And how do i install freeShop?
Also it seems that the 2ds doesnt run my pokemon black copy, why is that?

Rebunkee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay my games are downloading right now! If i update using the system update, it won't block anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1