LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi
Today I tried to play SFIII 3rd Strike. I downloaded Retroarch, FB Alpha 2012 CPS-3 and all the cores on a FAT32 USB drive and used Mocha32 mod.
The Homebrew Channel detects everything.
When I launch RetroArch, it goes back to the Homebrew Channel.
FB Alpha 2012 CPS-3 works but doesn't detect any of the cores (directory not found) and the design is white and text but I suppose it's fine.
Also it says that it failed to save configs into retroarch.cfg
EDIT: downloading RetroArch DIRECTLY to the SD card from the app store gives the same result.

Also I would like to mention that I downloaded a zip which contains "art" and "media" folders. Inside art, there's a .tif file. Inside media, there are 3 files: .cdd file, .img file and .sub file. I just placed the zip in the root of the USB.

Can anybody help me out with this? It really confuses me and I can't find any info which I can use to tell if I'm doing everything right.

Thanks from ahead :3

Last edited by LaPingas,

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Today I tried to load the app from sd and the content from usb without mocha32. it reads and recognizes the content but i can't load the cores and when i load sfiii it gives me dsi error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol