Hacking HELP ACESSING ESHOP IN 10.7

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'VE tried CTR-HTTPWN to acess eshop in system version 10.7. Right after Eshop LOAD and display its main screen the system freeze and get me back to homemenu. I can't upgrade pass 10.7 because after i download what i need from eshop i will downgrade it to 9.2 and then Al9H.

Please, don't flood the post with: WHY DON'T YOU DOWNGRADE FIRST, or WHY YOU WANT TO ENTER ESHOP, and other things that won't help. All i need is to know if there's a way to enter ESHOP beeing in 10.7.

Thank you!

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you have any exploitable cartridge games...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because if you do, you can use browserhax (careful of update nag!!!)
Then inject a mod save to a target cartridge

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'VE tried CTR-HTTPWN to acess eshop in system version 10.7. Right after Eshop LOAD and display its main screen the system freeze and get me back to homemenu. I can't upgrade pass 10.7 because after i download what i need from eshop i will downgrade it to 9.2 and then Al9H.

Please, don't flood the post with: WHY DON'T YOU DOWNGRADE FIRST, or WHY YOU WANT TO ENTER ESHOP, and other things that won't help. All i need is to know if there's a way to enter ESHOP beeing in 10.7.

Thank you!

As long as the URLs used by the eshop to access the CDN haven't changed since 10.7 (I don't think they have anyways). The problem might be that yls8's server is down (and has been for over a week afaik) and from reading the exploit details for CTR-HTTPWN it appears to contact his server to check for the required values before executing. Since the site is down it might be either erroring out or simply failing to apply the proper patches to the necessary sysmodules.

As for your request for people to not tell you to just downgrade first or ask why you want to enter the esop, those are very valid questions. The fewer titles you have installed, the faster the downgrade/install process will be for A9LH. Plus unless something changed since I last looked into it, the 10.7 - 9.2 downgrade has a higher success rate with a clean/formatted system compared to one with lots of titles installed.

Reactions: Just3DS

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't want to tell the reason why you want to install something from eShop while on 10.7 it's ok
But, I would not question "Why Don't You Downgrade First" but rather:
"Why Risk Your Chances Of Downgrading If Not Starting It Clean" (unless you have hardmod to create backup first) like Aroth mentioned the reason above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o