Hacking HELP! 3ds on Firmware 1.0

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
My 3DS too came with firmware v1.1 which I bought few months back...:)
Although now I have to update it with a 4.5 version cart.

pelisoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys again. so i already bought the Gateway 3ds ( Still waiting for it ) and i also bought " Spy Hunter" on ebay to uptade the 3ds to 4.1.
My question is: As soon i get the Spy hunter in hands i just insert it in the 3ds and it will automaticlly asks me to update the firmware to 4.1? or do i have to do something else? When it ask for the update does it say what version the uptate it will so i make sure i dont do any shit wrong or update it to some crazy higher firmware?

Thank you

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have to attempt to play it, and before it loads, it'll tell you to update.
I don't think it mentions to which firmware it updates, but the people here are reliable and there are online lists that tell you exactly which firmware is on which game.

pelisoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok Goal 1 achived.
Just got my Spy hunter 3DS from ebay today. shipped on 04-11-2013 and successful Updated my 3ds from 1.1.0 to 4.1.
Still waiting for Gateway 3ds also shiped on 04-11-2013. Crossing my finger to still recieve it this week.

pelisoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok Goal 2 Achived.
Just Got my Gateway 3ds Yesterday. Professor layton and New super mario 2 Tested!
Everything ok and running 100% smooth!
I am loving it.

Do you guys this that they will make Pokemon X Y Rom running on 2.0 ? I read some where in the forum that they are holding the 2.0 release becuase they are working on a Pokemon fix. Any one know anything else about this rumor?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...