Hello!

jdsteel7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to the forums (sort of). I first got into the modding scene back in the Nintendo DS days, so I was familiar with the GBATemp community during those times. Most recently, I got back into the mod scene with my Wii and most recently, 3DS.

My list of consoles:
GBA
DS Phat
GB Micro
Wii (modded)
Xbox 360 (unmodded)
N3DS XL (modded with CFW)
PS4 Slim (unmodded)
Switch (unmodded)

I plan to get the upcoming PS5 after Sony won me over during the PS4 vs Xbone generation, especially with their console exclusives. Although as you can probably tell by owned consoles, I am a big Nintendo fan and plan on continuing to play and enjoy my Switch and am looking forward to seeing what Nintendo has to offer with their next iteration.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Edit: for the heck of it, might as well post my favorite games:

Zelda: OoT
Bioshock 1
The Last of Us
Fallout: New Vegas

Lots of other honorable mentions like Zelda: MM, Zelda: TP, Super Metroid, MGS III: Snake Eater, Assassins Creed II and Black Flag, and Earthbound, to name a few.

Last edited by jdsteel7,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm new to the forums (sort of). I first got into the modding scene back in the Nintendo DS days, so I was familiar with the GBATemp community during those times. Most recently, I got back into the mod scene with my Wii and most recently, 3DS.

My list of consoles:
GBA
DS Phat
GB Micro
Wii (modded)
Xbox 360 (unmodded)
PS4 Slim (unmodded)
Switch (unmodded)

I plan to get the upcoming PS5 after Sony won me over during the PS4 vs Xbone generation, especially with their console exclusives. Although as you can probably tell by owned consoles, I am a big Nintendo fan and plan on continuing to play and enjoy my Switch and am looking forward to seeing what Nintendo has to offer with their next iteration.

Bioshock 1
The Last of Us

Lots of other honorable mentions like Zelda: MM, Zelda: TP, Super Metroid, MGS III: Snake Eater, Assassins Creed II and Black Flag, and Earthbound, to name a few.
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

Nice little list of consoles, enjoy here:yayu::nds:

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My list of consoles:
GBA
DS Phat
GB Micro
Wii (modded)
Xbox 360 (unmodded)
PS4 Slim (unmodded)
Switch (unmodded)

Bioshock 1
The Last of Us

Awesome list you have. I am huge fan of Nintendo when I was kid and still today but Sony is welcome addition to my huge fan as well. I became Sony fan for over 15 years. Anyway, welcome to gbatemp. ENJOY!

jdsteel7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome list you have. I am huge fan of Nintendo when I was kid and still today but Sony is welcome addition to my huge fan as well. I became Sony fan for over 15 years. Anyway, welcome to gbatemp. ENJOY!

Thanks! Yeah Sony has been stepping up their game, and I am FINALLY getting the chance to playthrough FFVII on PS4 after having it way back in 2006 on PC and the game crashing, lol. (This was when it was like 4 CD-ROMS lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, thx