Headphone volume control repair...

Ron Gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Now your headphones will never fart in ur ears when u increase or decrease the volume...

Have u ever owned a headphone which used to make dat farting sound with the left or right speaker going unconscious while u tried to increase or decrease the volume...? Then this is what u need... This works everytime and by dat I really mean that the success rate is 100%...!

Check this video out...!!!

Link to da video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HxsT7OjNU&feature=related

Ron Gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I doubt that's safe, TBH.
Anyone would doubt for da first time you see it... Even I was doubtful when I got to know about it. But then if u hav a headphone which u r not using due to this problem then its better to try this technique. I have used it atleast 6-7 times and it always worked... Recently I helped one of my friend with the same trick... and it did its work...
The best thing is that it also works on volume control pods of speakers... And will work fine with anything that has a wheel to increase or decrease its volume...!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1