Hardware HDMI Monitor for under $70?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about screen size. Resolution, hoping above 1280x720. I'm trying to find a monitor to dual with my laptop, and also to be used as a screen for my PS3. I don't need speakers since I can output my PS3 sound on my laptop.

It just needs 1 HDMI port, that's all I ask, every monitor I found in my budget that looked okay only supported DVI or VGA. My laptop can output VGA but my PS3 can't. Any help would be nice. Thank you! :)

EDIT: I found one, hopefully it won't get taken after I get the money for it.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing you should keep in mind is that dvi supports hdmi connectivity, including hdcp checks. All you need is a dvi to hdmi adapter (go to monoprice) and the hdmi cable then (or an hdmi/dvi cable).

I don't think dvi carries sound though, but I'd hope you're not using the monitor speakers anyway.

Long story short, don't buy it solely because of hdmi, because dvi works with hdmi anyway.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes dvi supports hdmi but not all displays with only dvi support the checks. I have a really nice hd projector with dvi but it does not support hdcp checks. Just do some research before you buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!