Hacking Haxchi, CBHC, Mocha, RedNAND, sysNAND etc.

termitavee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The guy said he installed cbhc, so this is absolute rubbish for him I f you have haxchi or cbhc, mocha is pointless. End of.
Totally agree, when I installed CBHC I realized it.
How do I know that I'm in a sigpatched sysNAND? Are there any visual signs that you are in it? I've watched a few videos, including ones where Mocha has been installed, however they just show it looking like the normal Wii dashboard. The reason I'm asking is because if you install out of region games and your not in a CFW, then you might brick the WiiU (I thought that used to be the case)?
The easiest way is to try to launch a game you couldn't normally. I also install all games in an external drive and there isn't any problem (I can play taiko no tatsujin in my eur wiiU

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... If I have Haxchi installed to the System Menu, what is the advantage of Mocha?
Also... Does Mocha without redNAND give me any sort of brick protection?

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I would like to know what is the easiest method to dump the nand or dump all the needed files to recover from CBHC brick if ever it happend.
I am making tutorials in some websites and I would need a easy way to make a DUMP that would help in case of brick.

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi I have used this tutorial to setup my Wii U. Everything works great. But I really don't know which autoboot option I should use. Now my Wii U boots directly to Mocha CFW. The only problem is that the boot time is a bit high and its annoying to wait. But if I choose Autoboot System Menu I can't use DLCs on all my games. Is that normal?

Last edited by fenomeno0chris,

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Hi I have used this tutorial to setup my Wii U. Everything works great. But I really don't know which autoboot option I should use. Now my Wii U boots directly to Mocha CFW. The only problem is that the boot time is a bit high and its annoying to wait. But if I choose Autoboot System Menu I can't use DLCs on all my games. Is that normal?
redNAND is useless... With sysmenu you should be able to use DLCs...

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like I said if I set CBHC to "System Menu", I can't play all my DLCs.
Do I have to start an application on "System Menu", for playing DLCs?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a really good visual guide on what to do helped me out alot and enjoying the permanent CFW to be able to use non signed DLC at will

ARMster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there ya'll!
Okay, I have a question.
I already installed the sysNAND with CBHC installed with it, but now I am trying to install System Tool Config.
The problem is that even if I did all the easy step for using the 64gb for redNAND and manage to get things working. But every time I set up the redNAND and go to homebrewlauncher for installation, I tried installing the System Tool Config but the screen turns black and stays blank. Is the anyways to bypass that even with CBHC installed? I wanted to use System Tool Config to set the system to Japanese because I already got it to region free but even if I play some Japanese games like Super Smash Bros 4 in Japanese or Pikmin 3 in Japanese, the system will think it's an American game.
In case you didn't know, I can read Japanese a little.

D

Deleted User

Hey there ya'll!
Okay, I have a question.
I already installed the sysNAND with CBHC installed with it, but now I am trying to install System Tool Config.
The problem is that even if I did all the easy step for using the 64gb for redNAND and manage to get things working. But every time I set up the redNAND and go to homebrewlauncher for installation, I tried installing the System Tool Config but the screen turns black and stays blank. Is the anyways to bypass that even with CBHC installed? I wanted to use System Tool Config to set the system to Japanese because I already got it to region free but even if I play some Japanese games like Super Smash Bros 4 in Japanese or Pikmin 3 in Japanese, the system will think it's an American game.
In case you didn't know, I can read Japanese a little.
You can use patched SysConfigTool from @punderino
Just ask him nicely and he will give you links to it.

ARMster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there!
I have sysNAND and already installed CBHC too before redNAND.
I am aware that "mocha cfw" will allow you to work with redNAND even with sysNAND a installed.
How do I use that?
Also when I try to install System Tool Config, the screen goes to black like it froze.
Is there anyways I can install that software?
And no, I'm not interested changing the image right now, I just want the software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.