Hacking Haven't Seen It Yet, So...

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tik2sd DOES dump from disc
The issue with tik2sd was that it doesn't write keys.txt when it does a disc, so the OP couldn't easily obtain the NUS key without examining the tik itself. That became important because the gq site wouldn't accept the ticket (so the key had to be posted manually.)

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use tik2sd to dump the ticket from the cd
The Ticket was never an issue. Please re-read.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The issue with tik2sd was that it doesn't write keys.txt when it does a disc, so the OP couldn't easily obtain the NUS key without examining the tik itself. That became important because the gq site wouldn't accept the ticket (so the key had to be posted manually.)

As @nexusmtz stated, the Ticket was never an issue, since "tik2sd" does an amazing job. However, since "that titlekeys site" isn't working properly for Ticket uploads, I needed to have the NUS Title Key, to contribute to the database. Unfortunately, "tik2sd" doesn't appear to write a "keys.txt" for ODD dumps, so I had to manually obtain it with a hex editor.

I'm not sure if adding the "keys.txt" functionality to the ODD dumps would be difficult, but if not, it would be a welcomed feature, @FIX94.

Thank you all for your help. And if anyone knows who runs "that titlekeys site", it would be nice to have the uploads working properly, again! =P

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet