Hacking have we been screwed

littlestevie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
most of the teams have started releasing updates to fix DBBDX and the current fixes (m3sakura use) works for one save then rewrites the header and kills saving. i also just checked handheldsources to see if they issued a new update yet to fix the issues in 3.8 and they have sent back to 3.7F newest available.

have we been ditched by the team while they go fuck?

frown.gif
i really want to play it properly but i can only save one game and its all over i have to start a new save...
or

make 1 custom song then the save is fucked

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They'll do it in some time...I think they are busy with localising Sakura on english, and possibly improving protection or something..

M3 Team won't drop their support for sure, but when will the update be released, I'm really not sure..

littlestevie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thats what i thought im just a little confused at why they were working on it, there fix only semi worked (at least u could play the game)

but then they removed the update from there official downloads making it impossible to even play the game unless u are using sakura or download 3.8 from here, as far as i can see its just an issue with the way that saves are addressed....

there does seem to be an issue when it comes to doing things that way.

i can load an 8mbyte save just not save back (if i do a byte comparison in hex editor it re-writes some of the header then makes it impossible to save again)

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope so. The thing is that it will read 8MB but not save to it. I have 231 songs on my save and I can play them just fine but scores do not save.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, they are working on something, but it's useless to guess, as it can only make us expect things, and get us disappointed if we get nothing more than official english version, without any upgrades..

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe they are busy making sakura for the G6, since they remembered we were left out...

Edit: That was sarcasm by the way.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I thought I felt something burning within those words.......yep.....it was sarcasm,
smile.gif

I'm really sorry G6 users got left out with this.....It's even worst that every other flashcart users can use at least some parts of Sakura, and G6 users can't even boot it!! (even DS-X can run multimedia and some of the homebrew)..

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I have 231 songs on my save and I can play them just fine but scores do not save.

Could you possibly upload that save? I don't really care about the scores not saving right now, I currently just want to give the game a try... I played it for about 5 mins and then stopped and haven't got it working right ever since...

I would really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch either way!

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure. the save isn't all mine. Someone with a Cyclo DS downloaded every song during the short time that they worked. I just used the new tool that converts the old games custom songs and injects them into a save, so now I have 231 songs on the 1st save, around 180ish on the second and about 60ish on the 3rd. I'll upload them to megaupload soon.

Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5K43ZHU0

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
littlestevie said:
most of the teams have started releasing updates to fix DBBDX and the current fixes (m3sakura use) works for one save then rewrites the header and kills saving. i also just checked handheldsources to see if they issued a new update yet to fix the issues in 3.8 and they have sent back to 3.7F newest available.

have we been ditched by the team while they go fuck?

frown.gif
i really want to play it properly but i can only save one game and its all over i have to start a new save...
or

make 1 custom song then the save is fucked

Jeez, someone has anger issues - just try to wait it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1