Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can't. You can only have the NNID linked to one console. You would have to call Nintendo and ask them to transfer the NNID.
i just tried that and they said the system is banned, yada yada, i asked if the NNID is banned too but no answer.
i know i can unlink it with decrypt9 but will i have trouble if i link it with a different 3ds? like, will the different system also get the ban?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried that and they said the system is banned, yada yada, i asked if the NNID is banned too but no answer.
i know i can unlink it with decrypt9 but will i have trouble if i link it with a different 3ds? like, will the different system also get the ban?
I already told you, it won't work. Nintendo keeps a server record of what NNID is tied to which system. If you inject it into another 3ds it will give you an error code when you try to log in. System transfer or call Nintendo is the only way. The NNID itself is not banned, though. For example, you can still link that NNID to a Wii U.

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uh, the "link" is server side, you know that right? Decrypt9 cannot "unlink" it.
I already told you, it won't work. Nintendo keeps a server record of what NNID is tied to which system. If you inject it into another 3ds it will give you an error code when you try to log in. System transfer or call Nintendo is the only way. The NNID itself is not banned, though. For example, you can still link that NNID to a Wii U.
oh, my bad, i misunderstood it, well, looks like i will have to make a new NNID then =/ thanks for the help.
edit: i read somewhere on this forum that you could download a blank nnidsave to unlink it or something, i guess i misunderstood that too

Last edited by azramy,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, my bad, i misunderstood it, well, looks like i will have to make a new NNID then =/ thanks for the help.
edit: i read somewhere on this forum that you could download a blank nnidsave to unlink it or something, i guess i misunderstood that too
Yea, the blank save will remove a NNID from your console, but not unlink it on Nintendo's servers.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
its kinda illegal for nintedo to deny access to your purchases yes you are breaking the tos but nintedo don't make laws and there's a law about not allowing people to access their purchases is illegal tos does not matter because tos isn't just because you broke nintendo's rules which isn't a law by the way does not mean they can steal your purchases from you.

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its kinda illegal for nintedo to deny access to your purchases yes you are breaking the tos but nintedo don't make laws and there's a law about not allowing people to access their purchases is illegal tos does not matter because tos isn't a law
well we don't own the games, we bought a license, that they can revoke, based on the terms we agreed to when purchasing it. so yeah, for downloaded games at least, they can kinda do that.

doesnt affect the pirates though, theyll just pirate more since they have less of a choice.

Reactions: Skylinedeadline

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you unbanned your 3ds is their anyway around the eshop ban though my second 3ds got banned with no purchases on it so thats not a problem but i would like to be able to get the eshop working on it again so i can use this 3ds as a spare still

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

kk,nnn
well we don't own the games, we bought a license, that they can revoke, based on the terms we agreed to when purchasing it. so yeah, for downloaded games at least, they can kinda do that.

doesnt affect the pirates though, theyll just pirate more since they have less of a choice.
then again the terms of service arent laws nintedo does not make laws and like i said there is a law that preventing access you purchases is illegal.

ispano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then again the terms of service arent laws nintedo does not make laws and like i said there is a law that preventing access you purchases is illegal.

Except you're leaving out part of the law. If they just block access for no reason, then yes. But if YOU give them a reason to ban you, YOU have forfeit that right.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
The Software is licensed, not sold, to you solely for your personal, noncommercial use on your Nintendo 3DS. You may not publish, copy, modify, reverse engineer, lease, rent, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Software, or bypass, modify, defeat, tamper with, or circumvent any of the functions or protections of your Nintendo 3DS, unless otherwise permitted by law. [...] After your Nintendo 3DS System is updated or changed, any existing or future unauthorized modification of the hardware or software of your Nintendo 3DS System, or the use of an unauthorized device in connection with your Nintendo 3DS System, will render the system permanently unplayable. Content obtained through the unauthorized modification of the hardware or software of your Nintendo 3DS System will be removed. You agree not to use your Nintendo 3DS System in an unlawful manner or to access the systems, devices, accounts, or data of others (including Nintendo) without their (or our) consent.
You also consent and agree that Nintendo may access, use, monitor, disclose or preserve information associated with your use of the Network Services
To help keep the Network Services friendly and safe for all users, you will not engage in any harmful, illegal, or otherwise offensive conduct, such as:
  1. Misrepresenting, impersonating, abusing, stalking, threatening, or harassing any person or company, such as other users, us, or our employees, representatives, moderators, or contractors;
  2. Engaging in any discriminatory, defamatory, hateful, harassing, abusive, obscene, threatening, physically dangerous, or otherwise objectionable conduct in connection with a Nintendo Device or the Network Services;
  3. Making, disseminating, sharing, or playing unauthorized copies of games, music, or images on a Nintendo Device or the Network Services; this activity is illegal!
  4. Making new versions of Digital Content or a Nintendo Device;
  5. Trying to modify or gain unauthorized access to another person’s Nintendo Device or Network Account or trying to modify, reverse engineer, or gain unauthorized or automated access to any of Nintendo’s computers, hardware, software, or networks used to provide the Network Services or any feature of a Nintendo Device;
  6. Cheating in a game, unless such cheats have been deliberately enabled by the Content Provider;
  7. Hosting, intercepting, emulating, reverse engineering, or redirecting the communication protocols used by Nintendo as part of a Nintendo Device or the Network Services, regardless of the method used to do so; or do anything that might bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of any Nintendo Device or Network Services (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
  8. Developing any third-party applications that interact with User Content and the Network Services without our prior written consent;
  9. Engaging in any commercial activity using a Nintendo Device or the Network Services or any other activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of a Nintendo Device, the Network Services, or any Third Party Services;
  10. Using any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access or extract data from any Nintendo Device or Network Services; or
  11. Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available: (i) any content or data that you do not have a legal right to make available; (ii) any content or data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party; (iii) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials; (iv) content or data of which you have disguised the origin; (v) viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files (vi) content or data that contains private information of any third party, including, without limitation, names, addresses, email address or credit card information; or (vii) content or data that is obscene, is unlawful, violates this Agreement, or is prohibited from publication in your jurisdiction.
USE OF THE NETWORK SERVICES AND THE THIRD PARTY SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.

EULA: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/info/en_na/docs.jsp

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Guys, need help...
I change some digits in Sireal ID on SecureInfo_A and emunand dont boot...
What i do wrong? I don't touch first 3 digits..

Oh, no...
If you get a black screen after doing the second method, your CFW doesn’t support unsigned SecureInfo_A files! This usually happens on Gateway. To fix this, either inject the original SecureInfo_A file from your SysNAND or use Luma3DS with it.

Dawn, i still want to use gw cheat function and cartridge .3ds files...
It's no more possible with others cfw?
Or can i somehow sign SIA file?

Last edited by k7ra,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, need help...
I change some digits in Sireal ID on SecureInfo_A and emunand dont boot...
What i do wrong? I don't touch first 3 digits..

Oh, no...
If you get a black screen after doing the second method, your CFW doesn’t support unsigned SecureInfo_A files! This usually happens on Gateway. To fix this, either inject the original SecureInfo_A file from your SysNAND or use Luma3DS with it.

Dawn, i still want to use gw cheat function and cartridge .3ds files...
It's no more possible with others cfw?
Or can i somehow sign SIA file?
Do you have only Gateway emunand? I would suggest you to install Arn9Loaderhax sysNAND and use GW with it (this is my setup)

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Do you have only Gateway emunand? I would suggest you to install Arn9Loaderhax sysNAND and use GW with it (this is my setup)
I don't want loose 4.5 ofw + i dont know how to do it and what "+" it have :\
OFW can be bricked and it would be end, but with emunand it's save to experiment with it

Does Arn9Loaderhax support unsigned SIA file? And if something wrong console wont boot?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Lol. I love when pirates argue the legal aspect of things. Go ahead. Go sue Nintendo. Press charges. Whatever. Let me know how that works out for you. :rofl2:
Argue? Well, i'm not. I don't want brick console and that's all...
(Why i want use emunand? Because i sometimes use NTR, RXTools, GW and etc Why? Well, dunno. It's Interesting xD )
I ask... Read upper post :)
And ask again about this arm9newthing that i don't know...
+ It's better be safe than sorry

Wasn't talking about you. :P
Sorry xD

Last edited by k7ra,

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were talking about someone else, a9lh is a hax entry point that is in the early process of booting. This means that as soon as your finish booting you can have cfw running and can run things before you actually get to home screen which allow for some cool stuff but most importantly brick protection. If your sysnand breaks you can run a payload before the nand and reinstall a nand backup. It's more complicated than that but that's how I tried to simplify it.

Edit: or simple look it up and read about it or read this https://3ds.guide

Last edited by lonewolf08,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Why i want use emunand? Because i sometimes use NTR, RXTools, GW and etc Why? Well, dunno. It's Interesting xD )
Wasn't talking about you. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1