Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

wiinwinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Why are you all care so much about online system banned ? Most of the game is more focus about offline system (story,campaign and etc). The online system is just an extension of the game. For me, i dont really care much as long as i can play offline :)

Reactions: OliverReed

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you all care so much about online system banned ? Most of the game is more focus about offline system (story,campaign and etc). The online system is just an extension of the game. For me, i dont really care much as long as i can play offline :)

People are upset because.
1. They lost hundreds of pokemon in pokemon bank
2. Their system just lost half its resale value
3. They can't play games like Super Smash bros/Mario Kart online anymore
4. They lost actual money already deposited on the eshop
5. etc.
There are lots of reasons to be upset if you got your 3ds banned.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right, sooo.. Game isn't out here officially until the 23rd but my retail copy from the Nintendo official store arrived this morning. Does that mean now that Nintendo have actually sent out copies there should be no more bans?

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, sooo.. Game isn't out here officially until the 23rd but my retail copy from the Nintendo official store arrived this morning. Does that mean now that Nintendo have actually sent out copies there should be no more bans?

I wouldn't go online just yet - people supposedly have been banned in Europe for playing early with legit carts.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't go online just yet - people supposedly have been banned in Europe for playing early with legit carts.

Yeah, I've heard but those were leaked early from re-sellers, weren't they? This is a copy straight from Nintendo, I'd like to think they wouldn't be so stupid as to ban people after they've actually sent out the games themselves, although this is Nintendo, so it's a possibility.

Delegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.
did i do this wrong? i dumped both movable.sed and localfriendcodeseed_b from sysNAND , copied the offsets and pasted it into localfriendcodeseed_B and then injected that into sysnand, and i still get 0102 error, i understand this doesnt work for everyone, but i want to make sure it isnt because i made a mistake

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did i do this wrong? i dumped both movable.sed and localfriendcodeseed_b from sysNAND , copied the offsets and pasted it into localfriendcodeseed_B and then injected that into sysnand, and i still get 0102 error, i understand this doesnt work for everyone, but i want to make sure it isnt because i made a mistake

This only works if you've done a system transfer in the past.

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one word. smash.
...and kart.
........and pokemon bank for some people.

okay, 9 words. but other than those 3, online is mostly meaningless.

I also had $2 in the ehop. which i guess ill just have to spend on the wiiu instead of putting it towards mario maker or mario party like i had planned. guess ill just have to "Yar'g" those now.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I haven't been this active stalking level until 3am since I was banned. Wow. New Record!

Is very important... for MK7.
Just kidding, I do prefer offline but still... how am I supposed to support eshop!? xD

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use the latest fbi to download ticketsweeper from the titledatabase. This will delete all unused system tickets. Easiest method by far.

fbi doesn't "delete" the ticket.... more like hide.... (same as the sweeper)

ticket really doesn't matter..... play the game online before official release in your region will give you a "boom"

Yeah I need to update FBI then, gonna do it when I get home again. The official release was tomorrow, but every shop is selling it now today since a couple of hours

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: