Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
People are being paranoid with the v0/v16/v32 thing. Heck, if Nintendo was able to tell the difference, they would have banned every console using CFW from the beginning!
tbh we have no idea whats in the sun and moon code

I think Nintendo can't tell the difference between the versions. But between cartridge and digital version. The mistake was to go online with digital version before it was released. Nintendo didn't release the eShop version so there was no way to get it legal.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I were to change the journey start date, how would I do it?
I've tried with PKHex, changed it to the 23rd, put the date on my 3ds as the 23rd, but when importing my save and opening Moon, it crashes.
Forgot to mention i am using the v16 from freeshop. anyone else been able to successfully change their start date??

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does the arm9loaderhax.bin method to unban the eShop work with an emunand? A friend of mine is still on rxTools, upgrading to Luma would let her use that?

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought that was what they check? The start date of the save, activity log and the fact that digital versions werent released at the time?

As far as anyone knows, the only thing they can check is the time the 3DS went online in the game and compare it to the release date of the game in that country. The save game date and activity log was just speculation and more than likely incorrect.

Alter Ratione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought that was what they check? The start date of the save, activity log and the fact that digital versions werent released at the time?
They just checked who was online before they released the game. Also, what seems that makes the difference in the bans (some people got only online, while many got both) is the version. The carts have version 0, the ones from eshop are 32/16 for S/M resoe

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if i dont have 3 cfw 3ds and never system Transfer.what can i do now?never go online again?

You just have to sit and wait patiently and hope someone comes up with a bypass that doesn't require 2 3DS's or one that has done System Transfer, if that doesn't happen, I'm afraid that yes, you can never go online again.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think Nintendo can't tell the difference between the versions. But between cartridge and digital version. The mistake was to go online with digital version before it was released. Nintendo didn't release the eShop version so there was no way to get it legal.

As far as we known, some retail cartridges were out 10 days before official release and that was one of them that was dumped.
But is not be possible some 3ds with the game preinstalled leaked too and be legit too?

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yea i set mine to the 18th and changed all my pokemon capture dates
Nintendo can't ban because of the date. There are people who started in 2000 or 2012 because their 3DS is locked in time, let's say, and the date doesn't go forward. Should Nintendo ban them for that? I, personally, will just change the date where I started the game,putting 11/23 instead. I have nothing to worry about Mons. After all, post-story they will be (sadly) in box 99% of the time. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...