Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Export the secure value too just in case (it's one of the options right alongside backing up the save) but yeah for physical game carts you should be fine, those don't use secure values I don't think.

Im sorry how do i export secure value ? i've exported my moon save, (main) file.

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry how do i export secure value ? i've exported my moon save, (main) file.
wvvlwm.png

D

Deleted-19228

Secure Value not needed with SDF. You can just delete out the secure value after importing.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just talked to someone the seed database is not a whitelist but a blacklist. So you just need to find out how to bypass the checks if that guy is correct.
People tried changing one byte in the RSA signature or one byte in the 8-byte seed itself, same result. 0121 error code. Sure seems like the file's signature is verified server-side to me.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People tried changing one byte in the RSA signature or one byte in the 8-byte seed itself, same result. 0121 error code. Sure seems like the file's signature is verified server-side to me.

Oh well, I guess this "dev" might just be an attention seeking one if ya know what I mean.
Alright thanks for the information I appreciate that.

I should be studying for Chemistry Finals and yet I sit here looking at RSA sigs lmao

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So i just got home. From what im reading there is a new .cia.
And what is a seed? Do i need to download the .cia and do something else?

Last edited by BORTZ, , Reason: YOU CANNOT ASK FOR WAREZ ON GBATEMP!

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
This thread is like watching CNN during either Election Night or years ago when that Malaysian plane went missing.
Every 10 seconds: BREAKING NEWS: WE STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING FOR SURE.

what is sure is that you are safe if you didn't mess with the leaked copies or tried to go online before release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...