Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend of mine heard a rumor that Nintendo is going to try and ban those of us who escaped by searching for Timestamps from before.

My question is, if I didn't go online at all, what time stamp do they have? Everything would be set to my 3DS's date which could have just been configured wrong

It sounds like BS to me, just wanted some more opinions.

D

Deleted User

Friend of mine heard a rumor that Nintendo is going to try and ban those of us who escaped by searching for Timestamps from before.

My question is, if I didn't go online at all, what time stamp do they have? Everything would be set to my 3DS's date which could have just been configured wrong

They might have a timestamp from your friend card of you playing pokemon moon.

Reactions: Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States

if you have spotpass or have used anything online it's too late
The Purge Is Underway

Reactions: Deleted User

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't remember what I did with my friend list but prior to getting banned it didn't update...it stayed at : Favorite Software : Fire Emblem Birthright...and it's still stuck like that now...

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as long as you never connect again and havent connected since then.
Well, to hell with that. If the rumor is real and they intend to do it, I'll just get banned. Pokemon and Smash were all I used online for anyway, and I have Smash on Wii U.

As for having my wireless off, I did turn it back on for the day before for a reason I can't recall (might have been updating Hyrule Warriors Legends), but if they won't accept "Amazon shipping times" as an answer then I'll accept the consequences.

Either way, I never got on Pokemon servers until the 18th.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the free shop does not have the updates for pokemon shuffle :c
They have some, I had to update when using Field Runners exploit since I had to format my 3ds. It won't include special events but any actual software updates are included.

Reactions: BySilva

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro