Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted-19228

if you have spotpass or have used anything online it's too late
The Purge Is Underway

Underway? It's been over for weeks. No new bans in awhile

EDIT: Other than the obvious public LFCS that was obviously going to be banned at some point.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-19228

Nintendo be like...

wall.jpg

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Another banwave? this time for what reason? I mean, I'm using a public seed and everything seems fine so far...

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
We need something that generate seeds asap, it's seem nintendo is going to get more severe with the homebrew and such... after all this years?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems I got banned, I think because I used Gateway and had a Sun ROM playing and it had the same trainer info as my cart, essentially just using an older save and going online with it. I did it to ease the process of filling out GTS requests. Meanwhile on the device that has the Sun cart, so far, it's fine. Damn.

Edit: now that device is banned too. And yet another device is banned, this one didn't go online through Gateway using a Sun/Moon ROM. I'm thinking it's just the hacking in general. I live edit, drag pk7 files to PKMN-NTR and write them into the game. I did that in Gen VI, maybe that's the issue, I don't know.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems I got banned, I think because I used Gateway and had a Sun ROM playing and it had the same trainer info as my cart, essentially just using an older save and going online with it. I did it to ease the process of filling out GTS requests. Meanwhile on the device that has the Sun cart, so far, it's fine. Damn.

Oh man, I feel for you. Now we know 'tendo is looking at saves, time stamps, hell, probably even in the camera.

On the upside, you might be able to get a 15-day ban, but I'd get a cart and a good argument about why you wanted to dump your own game.

Or just do what 60% of banned users do.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs