Hacking Has anyone bought a 3DS XL within the past 2 weeks?

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time of when it is bought does not matter if the suppler has old stock.

You need to go by serial number, I think there was a guide somewhere about this.

Odds are though it came between 4.5+/-9.2

Andrew Jacobson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time of when it is bought does not matter if the suppler has old stock.

You need to go by serial number, I think there was a guide somewhere about this.

Odds are though it came between 4.5+/-9.2

I'm probably going to assume it's newer stock since it's from Best Buy. I really want it to be 9.0-9.2 for Gateway support but if I have to use a Sky3DS I will. As a side note, do you know of any way to update to 9.2 with a gamecart or something? Back in the day I did something similar with a DSi

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it matters, I had a super mario brothers edition, yellow box, and it came with 8.1. At the time I needed to update to 9.2, luckily I updated the weekend before that Monday of the release 9.3

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it matters, I had a super mario brothers edition, yellow box, and it came with 8.1. At the time I needed to update to 9.2, luckily I updated the weekend before that Monday of the release 9.3

I second that.
I got the yellow-boxed NSMB2 edition 3DS XL (Red outside with Gold Mario and Luigi art and black inside). They were first available for sale on Nov. 28th. It came with 8.1. From what I have read on this forum all USA 3DS XL special editions for many months now have shipped with 8.1.

This is what it looks like if you haven't seen it:
http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-dec6/k2-_84df1cf8-9b0a-450c-aee5-a2685d261277.v1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...