Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rfire said:
New HBC title id is an ode to Jodi.

Jodi Daugherty, Senior Director for Anti-Piracy at Nintendo

LOL

QUOTE"We estimate that in 2007, Nintendo, together with its publishers and developers, suffered nearly $975 million USD worldwide in lost sales as a result of piracy," said Jodi Daugherty, Nintendo of America's senior director of anti-piracy.
source:

loool, stop guys!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just updated from HBC autoupdate and reinstalled all three applications (hbc, dvdx and bootmii), all did flawlessly (I'm on 3.2E).
I really like the new grid view ! and finally the sort by date is working, now the xml release date is useful.

Too bad the "Switch off" button is only switching to WC24 state, and not a full console + USB power supply switch off.
(I made a switchoff dol myself, but it doesn't always work, so I'm still using the usbloaderGX switchoff option)

Pops the bubbles is still working, I don't know why some users reported it doesn't.
It even pops automatically all the bubble when removing the SD.

Verboten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally upgraded to 4.2.

All I should have to do is load Hackmii 0.5 with Super Stack or Indian Pwns and then run the .elf for HBC 1.0.5, correct?

Monster Hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, was wondering why i can't load the new hackmii installer 0.5. I put the boot.elf on the SD card like i did before with 4.1u and mad apps folder for cios installer and backup launcher. But when i go to wii channels under SD it wont boot...and 4.2u deleted my HBC and thats what im trying to get, and to install Cios.

Thanks.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
geedub said:
Benjay yes you can if you update the HBC ( with the new ID )

If you updated to v4.2:

* BootMii/boot2 was wiped only if your boot2 version was v2 or v3. Just reinstall it.
* BootMii/IOS will still be there.
* DVDX got deleted, reinstall it.

Many thanks for your confirmation
wink.gif

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Verboten said:
I accidentally upgraded to 4.2.

All I should have to do is load Hackmii 0.5 with Super Stack or Indian Pwns and then run the .elf for HBC 1.0.5, correct?

correct
smile.gif

QUOTE(FenrirWolf @ Sep 30 2009, 11:33 PM) So that's what Jodi is? XFD

someone else said it also means something like 'fucked' in spanish...

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
I just updated from HBC autoupdate and reinstalled all three applications (hbc, dvdx and bootmii), all did flawlessly (I'm on 3.2E).
I really like the new grid view ! and finally the sort by date is working, now the xml release date is useful.

Too bad the "Switch off" button is only switching to WC24 state, and not a full console + USB power supply switch off.
(I made a switchoff dol myself, but it doesn't always work, so I'm still using the usbloaderGX switchoff option)

Pops the bubbles is still working, I don't know why some users reported it doesn't.
It even pops automatically all the bubble when removing the SD.

Why don't you just turn standby mode off?

Monster Hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
Hey, was wondering why i can't load the new hackmii installer 0.5. I put the boot.elf on the SD card like i did before with 4.1u and mad apps folder for cios installer and backup launcher. But when i go to wii channels under SD it wont boot...and 4.2u deleted my HBC and thats what im trying to get, and to install Cios.

Thanks.

Can somebody help me please?

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
Monster Hunter said:

Thanks.

You need Super Smash Bros Brawl with the SmashStack exploit or Lego Indiana Jones with the Indiana Pwns exploit to install it back if its been lost. If you're trying Bannerbomb, it won't work anymore.

ClockWorK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
Monster Hunter said:

Thanks.

BannerBomb (the old way of crashing the Wii into load a boot.elf/boot.dol) does not work on 4.2.

Use SmashStack or IndianaPwns to execute the ELF.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
Monster Hunter said:

Thanks.

ahahaha looks whos coming bumping for help.

lets all laugh @ him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON