XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Convince XFlak to add NeoCORP hack to ModMii because It's completely safe and customizable
Dude. You are REALLY starting to get on my nerves. YOU are not going to convince XFlak of anything. Just remove ALL references of XFlak and ModMii from any and all of your posts.
You've got 3 different threads all relating to the same thing and it's getting rather redundant. You really don't need to be begging for so much attention.

Reactions: 1 person

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He has blatantly stated several times it will never happen. In one post he said that if you make a sizeable donation to ModMii, and include with it the request, he'll consider it (but still only if lots of people want it). Just give up ;)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'll remove the ModMii part only when XFlak asks me to do so. He mentioned in one post that he'll think about it. And still I didn't hear what he decided.
He's the ModMii king after all.

lol, don't u think you're asking the wrong person?

seeing as there hasn't been a ModMii update since this hack was released, I'd venture a wild guess and say no, lol.

I was talking to Foez about whether or not to add support for this hack to ModMii and we think it's unnecessary. The majority of people using ModMii will be using usb-loaders, for the small group of people wanting legacy backup disc support they can still download neogamma from ModMii, and for the even smaller group of people who want to have backup disc support from the disc channel can follow the instructions from this thread.
it's gonna take more than 1 unhappy camper to change my mind, no offense
I'll tell you what, make a reasonable donation to ModMii and include your feature request as a comment and it will get done

edit:
either that I want to wait to hear it requested by more people before putting in the effort
So pretty much, that means "no".
And I'm talking to XFlak on the phone at this very moment, and I have to say "XFlak approves this message".

Reactions: 2 people

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
He has blatantly stated several times it will never happen. In one post he said that if you make a sizeable donation to ModMii, and include with it the request, he'll consider it (but still only if lots of people want it). Just give up ;)

Actually it was an either\or offer

so if many people request it I'll prolly end up adding it (even without any donations), but if it's just AbdallahTerro then it would take a reasonable donation to convince me

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
so if many people request it I'll prolly end up adding it (even without any donations), but if it's just AbdallahTerro then it would take a reasonable donation to convince me
@[member='AbdallahTerro'], by "many people" he means more than just you and a couple of your friends, and by "reasonable donation" it basically means more than what you'd probably be willing to donate just to get something that you already have and that no one else want who can't get it through other means very easily.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Apologies, my memory must have failed me. I knew you had mentioned both conditions in one post, I just thought you had said they must both be met.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Apologies, my memory must have failed me. I knew you had mentioned both conditions in one post, I just thought you had said they must both be met.
In all fairness, both probably should be met first. For him to request features he should donate first and then XFlak should still hold off until more people want it because XFlak is really busy studying and should not be bothered for minor things.

In the end, just donate anyways.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to point out that decrypted discs aren't supported with this hack (for those that still have them). Even though NeoGamma supports them anyway, which is a bit confusing...

I think, I'll stick with the Autoboot Channel which I have that supports it.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Sorry Foez,
Xflak definitely thinks that this is worth adding to ModMii and hence the answer is a conditional "Yes".
@XFlak you made people say "I Agree" all the time, and we all know that just adding the hack without the customization just needs to update the hack.ini file and add a couple of wads, so not a big deal.
However making the themes and forwarder can be done post-June (Good luck in your exams)
It will just be another flower in the ModMii garden.
Thank you

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Sorry Foez,
Xflak definitely thinks that this is worth adding to ModMii and hence the answer is a conditional "Yes".
Dude, I burst out laughing when I read your post! :rofl2:

XFlak is trying to be nice about this, but he doesn't think it's worth adding, just like everybody else. If it was worth adding, then he would add it.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry Foez,
@XFlak you made people say "I Agree" all the time, and we all know that just adding the hack without the customization just needs to update the hack.ini file and add a couple of wads, so not a big deal.
However making the themes and forwarder can be done post-June (Good luck in your exams)
It will just be another flower in the ModMii garden.
Thank you

No, he definitely never said he thinks it's a good idea. He said if you donate enough (which, for something like this, pretty much means "If you pay me", which I agree with) he would, OR if enough people request it. I can't foresee you donating enough money for him to do it, and I can't foresee anyone requesting it be added. "Conditional" being "If you meet X criteria or if a lot of people ask for it, then I will. Otherwise, no." Also, another problem with this is that ModMii distributes the most recent version of Priiloader, which while I forget the version number (I've been out of the scene for while), the recent versions use hacks_hash.ini, not hacks.ini. Use of this would require people to downgrade their Priiloader installation.

"@XFlak you made people say "I Agree" all the time,"

If you've used ModMii at all within the past few months, unless XFlak changed it back to how it used to be, users only need to say "I agree" once (per version?), not "all the time.

"and we all know that just adding the hack without the customization just needs to update the hack.ini file and add a couple of wads, so not a big deal."

And you haven't done any programming of ModMii. You don't know his source. If it's not a big deal, why don't you add it yourself and forward the new source files to him? You don't know how much of a deal it may or may not be to add.

"However making the themes and forwarder can be done post-June"

And stop putting him on a fuckin schedule. He's not your bitch to do as you please with his program.

This has a limited range of use to people. I think the original PoC(the original of what you're redistributing) is neat, though I can find very little practicality in that and this. This could mainly only be useful to people who have an old Wii and don't have the money to spend on an external hard drive, yet somehow have the money to keep spending on high quality DVD-R media (I actually know people like this, though not this exact scenario (friend keeps spending money on tapes for a voice recorder instead of buying a digital one, which costs twice as much as an entire case of tapes) and it makes no sense lol). I think making NeoGamma launch a disk directly from the Disk Channel is neat, yet (correct me if I am wrong) you can't change any of the settings this way, as you could through NeoGamma, which you could access via a Forwarder/Channel, or HBC. Or just USB load.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
No, he definitely never said he thinks it's a good idea. He said if you donate enough (which, for something like this, pretty much means "If you pay me", which I agree with) he would, OR if enough people request it. I can't foresee you donating enough money for him to do it, and I can't foresee anyone requesting it be added. "Conditional" being "If you meet X criteria or if a lot of people ask for it, then I will. Otherwise, no."

+1 on that!

Also, another problem with this is that ModMii distributes the most recent version of Priiloader, which while I forget the version number (I've been out of the scene for while), the recent versions use hacks_hash.ini, not hacks.ini. Use of this would require people to downgrade their Priiloader installation.

actually the new versions of priiloader have a use classic hacks.ini option.

"@XFlak you made people say "I Agree" all the time,"

If you've used ModMii at all within the past few months, unless XFlak changed it back to how it used to be, users only need to say "I agree" once (per version?), not "all the time.

it is at it always has been, you have to type I agree everytime, but you only need to wait once per update before being able to type

"and we all know that just adding the hack without the customization just needs to update the hack.ini file and add a couple of wads, so not a big deal."

And you haven't done any programming of ModMii. You don't know his source. If it's not a big deal, why don't you add it yourself and forward the new source files to him? You don't know how much of a deal it may or may not be to add.

I'll admit it wouldn't be hard for me or even a lot of work, but I don't want to have to explain to people how to use it. And inevitably I get questions about anything and everything that gets added to ModMii. But please... PLEASE don't recommend AbdallahTerro work on ModMii. I'm sure I'd end up rejecting all his changes, especially since the version of ModMii I have is ALWAYS newer than what's publicly available.

"However making the themes and forwarder can be done post-June"

And stop putting him on a fuckin schedule. He's not your bitch to do as you please with his program.

You are saying what I wish I could... being too nice (ie. typical Canadian) isn't without its drawbacks, lol

This has a limited range of use to people. I think the original PoC(the original of what you're redistributing) is neat, though I can find very little practicality in that and this. This could mainly only be useful to people who have an old Wii and don't have the money to spend on an external hard drive, yet somehow have the money to keep spending on high quality DVD-R media (I actually know people like this, though not this exact scenario (friend keeps spending money on tapes for a voice recorder instead of buying a digital one, which costs twice as much as an entire case of tapes) and it makes no sense lol). I think making NeoGamma launch a disk directly from the Disk Channel is neat, yet (correct me if I am wrong) you can't change any of the settings this way, as you could through NeoGamma, which you could access via a Forwarder/Channel, or HBC. Or just USB load.

You can still use "NeoCorp" (I hate that name) and save settings but it requires a FAT device inserted in order to save the settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?