Hacking Hacked PSP help from you kind sirs...

David Smith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive done tons of RGH/Jtags and PS3 CFW etc but a friend gave me a PSP he bought for his Autistic kid,how could i resist right?
So...

PSP - 1003
System - 3.10 OE-A'

Tried OFW 6.60 - babababa

I dont understand why i cant just upload this specifics hacks current CFW? Obviously not as straight forward as Xbox/PS3.
Is is Pandora battery time!
Cheers guys,hope im not asking the same question for the thousandth time!
Plus how do i know exactly what CFW/hack im dealing with,M33?
Apologies for the rant it just means alot for me to sort this for his kid,they been through alot together,humbling,very humbling.

David Smith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the link but no luck unfortunately.Just tried 6.60 but i get the badabada response which tells me this is hacked already as stated.
Ive done tons of RGH/Jtags and PS3 CFW etc but a friend gave me a PSP he bought for his Autistic kid,how could i resist right?
So...

PSP - 1003
System - 3.10 OE-A'

Tried OFW 6.60 - babababa

I dont understand why i cant just upload this specifics hacks current CFW? Obviously not as straight forward as Xbox/PS3.
Is is Pandora battery time!
Cheers guys,hope im not asking the same question for the thousandth time!
Plus how do i know exactly what CFW/hack im dealing with,M33?
Apologies for the rant it just means alot for me to sort this for his kid,they been through alot together,humbling,very humbling.

David Smith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so ive tried everything and every link i possibly could and with no answer.No matter what i do the files come up corrupted,tried 3 different memory cards,all formatted.So still stuck on3.10 OE-A'.
I dont know much about the PSP scene,always seemed like you were achieving so much,every week a new cool homebrew app.
So guys,am i screwed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1