Hacking Hack SXOS

silien3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The people could update it. But because it is closed source, we can't.
yes but no they managed to break the license and hack sxos so to update or bypass it must also be possible so close or not it remains like the rest the switch and the ps4 which are surely better protected than the sxos must remain consistent anyway someone will surely succeed I hope that there are some who try at least

or making an alternative would already be very good

Last edited by silien3,

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There's a large difference between cracking a security measure and having the source code. You can't get the actual sourcecode back from a compiled firmware.
And the alternative exists and is called Atmosphere.

medwinxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

silien3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah...when the people have the source code. What they don't have.
we have just hacked the license without source code and for the console nobody has the source code before hacking them same thing with the hackers who hack the apps the sites and everything else they get there so no sxos does not go out of the rules of the piracy because his sxos someone will manage to bypass or find a solution as it has already been done for the current sxos hack and the license bypass or create an alternative if someone at least try

Last edited by silien3,

silien3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You really have no clue how this stuff works, do you?
sxos we recover nintendo code for their xci assembly so without obtaining its sxos code would not exist and the xci assembly either the rest speaks for itself So if it was impossible to hack sxos it will also be for the console you have to think a bit
and no atmosphere is not a real alternative to sxos that people want its xci montage which atmosphere does not do

Last edited by silien3,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Patching checks is not the same as updating the whole freaking thing. Just look at the Atmosphere repo to see how many changes had to be made. If you want to decompile the whole obfuscated mess and update it go ahead. Much easier to replicate the XCI loading in Atmosphere (if/when someone bothers).

Reactions: lordelan

DVNEAngeal

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
I am trying to do that but SX_License_Hack.py just blinks black window and nothing changes. Can you let me know what I may be doing wrong or can I send someone my License-request file ?

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you set up sxos and atmosphere like this to get this custom menu??? Is there a tutorial or video??? I just tried updating to atmosphere but don't know how to use it properly.AXIOM verge 2 worked tho lol.please I love this menu!!!I have no idea what to do??? Sxos has emunand setup but I don't know how to do this.I'm a newbie to this.any help much appreciated.

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
How do you set up sxos and atmosphere like this to get this custom menu??? Is there a tutorial or video??? I just tried updating to atmosphere but don't know how to use it properly.AXIOM verge 2 worked tho lol.please I love this menu!!!I have no idea what to do??? Sxos has emunand setup but I don't know how to do this.I'm a newbie to this.any help much appreciated.
Go here or here for english tuto

Last edited by chronoss,

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have just hacked the license without source code and for the console nobody has the source code before hacking them same thing with the hackers who hack the apps the sites and everything else they get there so no sxos does not go out of the rules of the piracy because his sxos someone will manage to bypass or find a solution as it has already been done for the current sxos hack and the license bypass or create an alternative if someone at least try
What did this dude say?

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please give me clear instructions on how to do this please I been looking everywhere it's like Chinese to me the way the people write these damn tutorials I'm getting sick of reading them!!!I Have a sxos on v11.00 already.my sxos was paid for.I just wanna know in the easiest noob Language how to do this!! It's frustrating.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Is that method intended only for RCM? It does not seem to work with SX Core.
Not work on SX Core for now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you please give me clear instructions on how to do this please I been looking everywhere it's like Chinese to me the way the people write these damn tutorials I'm getting sick of reading them!!!I Have a sxos on v11.00 already.my sxos was paid for.I just wanna know in the easiest noob Language how to do this!! It's frustrating.
See below
Go here or here for english tuto

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not work on SX Core for now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

See below
It just talks about how to install sxos.nothing on atmosphere.I tried the other guide and got sxos working under emunand.this other guide said to create emunand for sxos and atmosphere.I have a question is that custom boot menu a theme??? Which homebrew app do you use to create it?? I see all these new homebrew apps I've never seen before???

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to boot HeKate from 4th icon?

I tried to rename Hetake.bin to boot.bin placing it on root. Renaming it to primary-fusee.bin placing it in Atmosphere folder.

I am following this instruction and script.

Thanks to @Reacher17

Here's the guide with the graphics and new hacks, with this everything will work the same as on original sxos 3.10
======================================================================================

**SXOS currently only supports Switch firmware up to 11.0.0** - any newer firmware will fail, you can downgrade using AtmosphereNX and then create an emunand running 11.0.0 firmware for use with SXOS.

1: Copy an untouched clean SXOS 3.10 boot.dat to your sd card root directory and Use SXOS payload to launch it.
2: Launch SXOS - and if you don't have license-request.dat - this will be created on the root of your micro sd card.
3: Copy license-request.dat from your switch to the extracted folder you download from this post.
4: Copy a clean SXOS 3.10 boot.dat to the folder and rename it to boot.dat.orig (this will keep it from being modified).
5: Click SXOS-GFX.exe - this will create a new folder called out that will contain some bin files which a created from the themes folder (you can remove this be clicking on SXOS-GFX.exe again)
6: If you have python 3.9 installed - run SX_License_Hack.py and boot.dat and license.dat should be created.
7: Copy the newly created boot.dat and license.dat to the root of your micro sd card.
8: Use SXOS payload to launch.

**note - SXOS extra hekate icon can be modded at line 310 (BL.write(b'argon/payloads/hekate.bin') to launch any payload you want, just change the path to the payload you with to launch, line 314 contains the name for that icon - once again change this to what you want.**

Also autoboot code was commented out - you can re-enable this again in the script if you want to show the SXOS options during boot - or just press the volume + button to bring up the options menu.

Last edited by tivu100,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pretindo already at 73% lol