hack clash royale

azerti1304

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Anyone have a Link or can say me the name of a site for hack clash royal. And without surveys of course.

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted-379826

I believe this is an online game, no? If so I'm 99% sure this is impossible and especially not possible through a website. If you're visiting ones with surveys you're falling into the trap of a scam. :P

D

Deleted-379826

A ok. :( Thanks.
No problem. ;) Just know that if on iOS you won't be able to hack any game without a jailbreak. And the same for Android but with it's version of jailbreaking which is rooting. It is certainly not possibly to hack online games though because it has to go through a server instead of editing local files, so they just wouldn't allow you.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
like @TheVinAnator said, this is a online game, so most very likely it's the server who do the "maths" any modification would be purely visual on your screen.. you can hack it to show you got for example, trillions of gems and coins, but try to buy something with it and it will be refused. The server is the place where the ammounts of stuff you have is stored and calculated, so trying to buy something the server knows something is wrong, and stops the communication or bans you

3 ways of "hack it"

hack in their servers (send a million dollars to a supercell employee, blackmail them with nudes you stole from female workers, kidnap their sons, apply to a job at supercell ask for a lower or no paycheck but a 100% account instead, etc,)

get a modified APK that steals your info and installs virus on your phone (this apk will either fake a connection to the servers, or redirect it to another computer hosting a fake server, in this scenario you can't play with other people)

the easiest hack: get a visa prepaid card or something, and buy the 100 or 200 euros (whatever is the biggest now) gem pack. continue to do so for some time, until they personally email you asking if you are ok, and if you need a friend, the email also says you are the most special costumer they have (in this case is true) and when you die the team of supercell will post on their facebook wall crying cuz you were the best costumer they had. and some of them may attend your funeral for being the biggest sucker they had

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

like @TheVinAnator said, this is a online game, so most very likely it's the server who do the "maths" any modification would be purely visual on your screen.. you can hack it to show you got for example, trillions of gems and coins, but try to buy something with it, the server is the place where the ammount of money you have, so trying to buy something the server knows you are not supposed to buy that, and stops the comunication (or bans you)
3 ways of "hack it"
hack in their servers (send a million dollars to a supercell employee, blackmail them with nudes you stole from female workers, kidnap their sons, apply to a job at supercell ask for a lower or no paycheck but a 100% account instead, etc,)

get a modified APK that steals your info and installs virus on your phone (this apk will either fake a connection to the servers, or redirect it to another computer hosting a fake server, in this scenario you can't play with other people)

the easiest hack: get a visa prepaid card or something, and buy the 100 or 200 euros (whatever is the biggest now) gem pack. continue to do so for some time, until they personally email you asking if you are ok, and if you need a friend, the email also says you are the most special costumer they have (in this case is true) and when you die the team of supercell will post on their facebook wall crying cuz you were the best costumer they had. and some of them may attend your funeral
Can confirm, amazing and touching really works all methods totally true. :P (I would personally do the last one!)

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clash royal is p2w but I've spent 0 dollars completely free 2 play in the legend arena with a bunch of legendaries. This is far and away the best "mobile game". Really fun with 0 need to spend money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.