Homebrew GxGeo v.a1 Neo Geo on the Wii

ZarathustraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Your have a daughter ! That's a amazing. It's always special when you realise your comrades on boards / internets are real people.

God bless you and your family man!

... and NEO GEO kicks ass!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Your have a daughter ! That's a amazing. It's always special when you realise your comrades on boards / internets are real people.

God bless you and your family man!

... and NEO GEO kicks ass!
If your talking about me and the video i posted, on 1st page, yeah its my little treasure crying coz her morning baby tv was took off, poor little girl
frown.gif
felt guilty hehe

Lol, and also most of us are real people, i thought all of you were giant pandas coming to killllllll me!

dondi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i wish more/better classic controller support plz...this emu dosn't work with my neogeo stick 2
frown.gif

Wiimote = works
Gamecube Pad = works
classic controller/ neogeo stick 2 = won't work

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the EXACT same problem as kavenz - it code dumps right after you push 1 on the wiimote no other button works and it does NOT allow you to select a rom, it just code dumps IMMEDIATELY. I think something is obviously wrong with HBC or something is going on.

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously could use some help here guys.....a code dump is completely unacceptable. As I mentioned it happens right when you push 1 to load the roms. I'm using uni-bios.rom because I cannot find the other language roms anywhere on the net. I tried at least 50 different variations on the files and setup and I'm tired, to be honest. It just does not work and obviously I am not the only one having the same problem. I've seen at least 3 other posters in this topic who had the same code dump.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
most probably you missed something or you SD is not properly formatted (not sure that gxgeo supports SDHC neither FAT32)

QUOTE said:
a code dump is completely unacceptable.

lol, for a paied product certainly
for something that you get for free from a non-professional developper, not really

also, it works perfectly here and for 95% of the users apparently, so who is faulty do you think ?

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm.. i'm pretty sure we will get a perfectly working neogeo emulator for wii eventually.
i mean just take a look at psp... even on psp, neogeo emulator works perfectly at full speed.
that guy who made neogeo and capcom play system emulators for psp was a genius.. i think his name was nvrmm or something like that.
anyway, i will be patient until it's all sorted out.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Seriously could use some help here guys.....a code dump is completely unacceptable. As I mentioned it happens right when you push 1 to load the roms. I'm using uni-bios.rom because I cannot find the other language roms anywhere on the net. I tried at least 50 different variations on the files and setup and I'm tired, to be honest. It just does not work and obviously I am not the only one having the same problem. I've seen at least 3 other posters in this topic who had the same code dump

Jaco is correct, no need for that saying its unacceptable, the author is really busy at the minute, hoping to fix some bugs soon, and eventually a nice gui of some sort....

Also does it work? YES i made a video, i got it working in 5 mins flat!
whos at fault.....?

Search a little harder, im not pointing out to which bios to use, i could have had the same probs as you, but i cracked it immediately, keep at it and youll see
smile.gif

We spoke to you about it already a few weeks ago, emulator NEO GEO named GxGeo for Wii under development by blizzo advances gradually.
It is about a bearing of the GnGeo emulator of pepone. GxGeo is coded out of C.
The author carried out on November 16 the video first of his emulator:

images
images

cant wait for this, so many good games!
smile.gif

HERE IS NAM 1975 video
smile.gif
and instructions! by ME!!

To get this to work download the uni bios set for neo geo, open config in the config folder of neogeo, edit it and set to uni bios, exit save.....

Now in roms & bios folder, extract the contents of the unibios pack into the folder, keep the rar file in there as well, wak in a few roms, IF THEY ARE TOO BIG i think over 20mb they WILL CODE DUMP!!!

+++Respect love it!

Just forgot, mind my baby girl, had to take off her morning baby TV
tongue.gif

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told you I followed your instructions EXACTLY. What is there to "figure" out? It's obviously a problem with something that I can't explain. Is it a cios related issue? I know that no newer emulators work at all and code dump but I cannot be sure why. I have the files you stated in that very folder set the exact way you to say to set them - however, your instructions are not complete - you just say to put the "unibios" files in the directory....the only unibios file there is IS the uni-bios.rom The others are 000-lo.lo , sfix.sfx, neo-geo.rom renamed to sp-s2.sp1 the config file is set to load system unibios and the couple VERY small roms I have are in the rom folder as well in .zip format. so what's the problem? It goes through the "loading screen for bios then it gets to the press button 1 or 2 on wiimote screen, you push button 1 and it IMMEDIATELY code dumps...what more can I say? I certainly don't see any of the people who had the same issues on here saying that their issue was resolved by scrolling through the posts.....

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Djdynamite? I just logged onto msn but I don't see you online....I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to send you or do...where are you man?

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjDynamite helped me out and got it up and running for me! I had to modify some extra things to make it work and make sure my roms had .bin files in them or it will not load...!!! Thanks DJ you're the best!!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
DjDynamite helped me out and got it up and running for me! I had to modify some extra things to make it work and make sure my roms had .bin files in them or it will not load...!!! Thanks DJ you're the best!!
No worries so the tip is......
Make sure you have a correct neogeo unibios, unzipped into the roms folder
alter config to multibios
make sure roms have .bin in the .zip
NOW PLAY!
smile.gif
still no look? your a wally in gbatemp land

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be good...