Gaming Guitar Hero III Customization

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm desperately looking for a customized version which features songs from GH2 and maybe even from the 80s and GH1.........
I found one some time ago, but most songs ( maybe all ? ) seem to lack the bass, in other words when you play you can hear the band and your guitar but not the bass.......I don't know which version is that unfortunately, but it's really a pity to have to play such beautiful songs with a missing part.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ARM73 said:
I'm desperately looking for a customized version which features songs from GH2 and maybe even from the 80s and GH1.........
I found one some time ago, but most songs ( maybe all ? ) seem to lack the bass, in other words when you play you can hear the band and your guitar but not the bass.......I don't know which version is that unfortunately, but it's really a pity to have to play such beautiful songs with a missing part.
I have got one of them and I cant find anything wrong with them.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Edgedancer said:
ARM73 said:
I have got one of them and I cant find anything wrong with them.

So which one did you get ?

paopoochy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CosmoKramer said:
No problem...

The PROPER version is now LIVE on TPB. Enjoy. And sorry for my slow upload speed.

If you have downloaded the first version. You can hashcheck it against the new one to save LOTS of time.

CUSTOM : Guitar Hero 3 ( Rock Band Edition ) PROPER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E