Hacking Guide to installing + uninstalling YSmenu on the R4

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Indeed...Right when Golden sun comes out.... aren't we spoiled ?
Oh, I wanted to ask you guys, as YSMenu has now become undownloadable, can somebody please send it to me on my mail address ? That would be GREALY appreciated.
Also, since the Yasu site is down...can we start publishing YSMenu on hosting sites or can we still hope that Yasu builds up another site ?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yoyoloto said:
Indeed...Right when Golden sun comes out.... aren't we spoiled ?
Oh, I wanted to ask you guys, as YSMenu has now become undownloadable, can somebody please send it to me on my mail address ? That would be GREALY appreciated.
Also, since the Yasu site is down...can we start publishing YSMenu on hosting sites or can we still hope that Yasu builds up another site ?
o.0...It's not like his website is completely gone...he probably just had some trouble with it or something...just look at his main page...
http://home.usay.jp/

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting link, but I think the website is gone (its currently url at least), the only thing that you can access is the cache. I just hope that the Yasu guy fixes that somehow :-)

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello again (I know posting twice is bad :s)
I'm using R4 III just like the author of this thread, and yeah the guide worked for me and all, exept that when loading Golden sun Dark dawn the loading bar on the screen stops at like 1/5th and then displays an error message "[Rom loading failed] load rom errcode=-4 Please reset system" I reset the system but it still doesn't work, I don't think its related to the way I've installed YSMenu because other roms are working, any ideas on the source of the problem ? Any solutions then ?
Help would be more than appreciated

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried to follow many tutorials, but I keep getting the DLDI not supported message whenever I try to boot a rom. Can someone help me? I have an R4i Gold from r4ids,cn.

Jozef99

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, would you mind sending me your _R4_III.DAT file please? I think it's the same file as what's on my R4 and I lost it before starting this tutorial... :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-