• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, I want to dump a game for a friend. I also have the DLCs and update. But the game itself is retail. I just use MAIDump for that, right? And it will copy game, DLCs and update?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently my Henkaku settings only has quite a few menu up to "O button behavior" menu
There's no unlink memory card, etc
How do I fix this?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using the latest Henkaku version?

Did you install Enso yet?
Oops sorry forgot to give the details

I am using Henkaku R10 with Enso

edit
so I checked Henkaku changelog and apparently there's this
Release 10 (May 26, 2017)

(06/06/2017) Added setting options to unlink memory card and download DRM-free packages
does that mean that I am using an older R10? and how do I update while already in Enso? simply reinstall using the usual link at henkaku.xyz? that won't brick my Vita right?

Last edited by Garou,

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I installed enso.vpk but I launch the bubble I' ve got C1-49968 error ... any ideas ?
I used the offline installation but that's weird it does not work ...

Works with the lastest version of Henkaku

Well, I messed up guys, Enso is ok but I formatted my memory card so no more vitashell bubble ... I tried to go to henkaku website with my vita but it does not install the vpk ...

Last edited by alucard_xs,
D

Deleted User

OP
anyone knows what will happen if we format vita that has been installed with enso?
When you format on Enso, ur0:tai/boot_config.txt just gets deleted and Enso becomes 'inactive' so to speak. It's still installed to the boot sequence, and everything will still boot as usual, but HENkaku or any plugins won't load on startup.
You can just execute the browser exploit, re-run the installer and press square to reinstall the boot config file to get everything working again.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
When you format on Enso, ur0:tai/boot_config.txt just gets deleted and Enso becomes 'inactive' so to speak. It's still installed to the boot sequence, and everything will still boot as usual, but HENkaku or any plugins won't load on startup.
You can just execute the browser exploit, re-run the installer and press square to reinstall the boot config file to get everything working again.
nice
so that means we can even restore boot_config.txt by using standard henkaku and then enso will works normally?

not really important though
all I need to know that reformatting vita with enso does not lead to brick, because formatting a wii u with chbc will lead to brick, so just curious. thanks

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I format manually my memory card of PSVita FAT 4GB while I have SD2VITA as ux0:

But now, when I want use 4GB memory card (oficial), PSVita want format it... but althought I format it, the PSVita reboot and it want format it again...

I can see 4GB memory card by VitaShell as "uma0:" but don't work correctly. And I want use it as "ux0:" when I get out SD2VITA.

What I could do?

D

Deleted User

OP
Noob question,

can i play PS Vita games after i follow all steps of the guide?
You don't need to follow every single tutorial in the guide. If you want to play Vita backups, just set up HENkaku, optionally install HENkaku Enso, then grab VPKs/folders of game backups from the internet to install through VitaShell.

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
You don't need to follow every single tutorial in the guide. If you want to play Vita backups, just set up HENkaku, optionally install HENkaku Enso, then grab VPKs/folders of game backups from the internet to install through VitaShell.

Thanks for the fast answer, i'll try it today.

The backups can work in online mode?

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
You could go online if you want to, but the risk of getting banned appears to be slowly on the rise. Especially with Sony trying to crack down on Vita hack users now...

Then, i'll preffer to play offline, i don't want the risk to be banned. Great post OP :D

Reactions: Deleted User

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tom Bombadildo answered this for me already in another thread, but because I'm cheap thrifty, I wanted to see if anyone else knew of any other possibilities.
I bought an OLED model and a sd2vita adapter. Is there any way to setup hacks without a memory card? I thought sd2vita would make it so I don't have to buy a memory card, but it won't install molecular shell without one. And I don't think I can mount the sd2vita without molecular shell. Am I in a catch 22 situation? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by CanIHazWarez,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Tom Bombadildo answered this for me already in another thread, but because I'm cheap thrifty, I wanted to see if anyone else knew of any other possibilities.
I bought an OLED model and a sd2vita adapter. Is there any way to setup hacks without a memory card? I thought sd2vita would make it so I don't have to buy a memory card, but it won't install molecular shell without one. And I don't think I can mount the sd2vita without molecular shell. Am I in a catch 22 situation? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
There's no way to install Molecular Shell with Henkaku without a proper memory card on the OLED Vita. There's no workarounds, hacks, or fixes currently available. Your only option is to just buy a memory card. You can pick up a 4GB one for pretty cheap, like $10-$15 somewhere. And it's always a good idea to have an extra memory card around as well, in case something goes wrong with the SD2Vita.

Reactions: CanIHazWarez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.